Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Whats your reason?

One reason why I picked my name is from a show called "Code Lyoko" (a french "anime" show). When Jeremy(one of the main characters) finds a book on the tunic wars and finds out the password for the new world: Which is SCIPIO(who defeated the carthrage in the tunic wars). I liked the name and added god2 to it :)

i like cows... lol

Wow I didn't know that! :P :>

oh and my password is not Scipio all...would be kinda obvious :)

Edited by ELVARG

One reason why I picked my name is from a show called "Code Lyoko" (a french "anime" show). When Jeremy(one of the main characters) finds a book on the tunic wars and finds out the password for the new world: Which is SCIPIO(who defeated the carthrage in the tunic wars). I liked the name and added god2 to it :)

ROFL, I hope you are aware that Publius Cornilius Scipio defeated Carthage in the Second PUNIC war, not the Tunic wars :D Anyway you might want to point out your name is ScipioGod, not Elvarg :P

--Duck2

I wanted to use my name backwards too, but nobody in EL would take a player named Yerfdog very seriously! :wub:

Well,

I was a character called Pigsdofly which i got from a random name generater. I got a name change after a year or so and I couldn't think of a name and I was flipping through some yu-gi-oh cards i was going to use in an upcoming tournament. (1500$ grand prize can't miss that) and then I cam uppon Zure, Knight of Dark World, which of course is to long so I made it Zure KoDW for short. :hug: then I got name Remedy because it was sexy sounded cool and it is a good song. also I like that word better then medicine :wub:

-Zure

Old name ssjGohan, I like Gohan from DBZ. :wub:

Current name BleedingSoul, heartbroken last year, BleedingHeart was already taken, so I had to take BleedingSoul.

Alternate character FireDragon, fire goes along with dragons.. and

I LOVE DRAGONS!!!

-Blee

Old name ssjGohan, I like Gohan from DBZ. :hug:

Current name BleedingSoul, heartbroken last year, BleedingHeart was already taken, so I had to take BleedingSoul.

Alternate character FireDragon, fire goes along with dragons.. and

I LOVE DRAGONS!!!

-Blee

:wub: wow iv been very confused i allways thort that you were ssjgohans friend lol even agges ago when i was very n00by and i was in edf :hug: lol

One reason why I picked my name is from a show called "Code Lyoko" (a french "anime" show). When Jeremy(one of the main characters) finds a book on the tunic wars and finds out the password for the new world: Which is SCIPIO(who defeated the carthrage in the tunic wars). I liked the name and added god2 to it :D

ROFL, I hope you are aware that Publius Cornilius Scipio defeated Carthage in the Second PUNIC war, not the Tunic wars :D Anyway you might want to point out your name is ScipioGod, not Elvarg :D

--Duck2

Darn, I said the wrong war just like Ulrich did :confused: Glad to know someone knows about the punic war. :D Plus, for some reason, my password for my username ended up being my username :( I changed the password already :) Plus, learning about the war is too complicated to pronouce :/

Edited by ELVARG

I picked my name becuse i love microsoft and the xbox and xbox360 (i know some of you will think its childish but i could care less).

Why do i like Microsoft? Becuse most of the programs out there run on windows, and the xbox has deals with some of the greatest game devs out there.

P.S i have no strong fellings against Linux, however i HATE MAC'S!

And i just know somone is going to fight with me about this. :)

Man, did you know that Elvarg is also Gravle backwards :)

Xbox: Mac Hater <:(

BTW: Check out my new siggy, copy N' paste teh bunny into urs so that Bunny CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Garnoo is the name that took me 1 week to create.I was looking for a good name to use in all games. *don't ask me how many papers i used to get this one*

I was thinking a cool sounding name that would seem to be found in a fantasy series... and somehow I came up with Promose... I thought of a lot of names before it, but they were gutteral sounding, like Gul'adur and stuff like that. Kind of sounds orkish so I took Promose.. kind of more elvish lol!

P.S. I am NOT an impersonation of Promoz! It's a total coincidence of names!

I used to be a game master for Warhammer RPG (yeah, a real RPG with books and dice :happy:). My players all created dwarf characters, and one of them had a son called Jarld, that I used to play as a NPC.

well, some people have asked me at various times what my name means... guess I might as well share here

I've had the nick ttlanhil for over a decade... even back in those days, getting an email address with someone like hotmail (yeah, yeah, I was young) without having to add several numbers in it was hard... so I figured I'd come up with a new word. so, from a game I was playing a lot then, ToTaL ANniHILation.

I've used a few other nicks since then, one of them being green_man; where the Green Man is a figure in nature of some sort (wikipedia)... what sort of figure varies a bit, but roughly it's a connection or representation of nature, or connection with the Earth.

and while I'm at it...

Many people have probably heard of my bot, vakana... where did this name come from? well, it was a mix of an Inuit word, 'anana', and the Swedish word 'vacker', both meaning 'beautiful'

Mi haf too many names :happy: Mi get bored so change, \o/

firevalor was a catchy name i made up playing the original diablo game.

volrath

firevalor were account names i used, then just made everything firevalor :happy:

if youve seen Firevalor on any other game, odds are it was me... beware >: D

as my real life name is

Alice Duque,

I use liduque (Alice Duque) in all games I play.

Atlas is teh pr0 god who holds up the earth, I have always like greek god's names. :)

Btw, I cant tell you how many "Are you greek" pm's from people ingame, I think I am closing in on 10-20. I have only had the name for 2 weeks.

Edited by -Atlas-

I came up with the name for my old char broken from an old Magic: The Gathering term often used. When a card or combo was outstandingly good that it "broke" the standard of the game it was refered to as broken. So i guess my definition of broken would be something good enough to break the standard. The char I play on now is logicbomb. I've always been into computers so i guess that name fits fairly well :) .

from the song of The Cure - Charlotte Sometimes (2 words were too long so I cut to CharlotteS), and what's more irl I am Karolina so Charlotte is a synonym

I like Egyptian mythology, and my favorite God is Anubis, so thats how I chose name for my char. Those "_" in the name(_anubis_) are because there is already bot with name Anubis....

i wanted other name but it was allready taken :P so i used my email name, which was accidently generated by yahoo lol :) because i didn't had any thoughts that time about my char name :P

My first character was named Annaniiah (I have no clue where that came from). I then realized there were many Ann's out there and people complained to me about how difficult it was to pm me. When I thought hard about what name to change to, well... I wanted something fem, but also something that made a statement of sorts. I chose Sin because it suits me in so many strange and unusual ways. :happy:

(Edit spelling)

Edited by SineVe