Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Whats your reason?

Umbrena

UMBR comes from Umbrella (not not the damn Rihanna song) - Cause one lazy day when it was raining all my friends figured out we had matching black umbrella's. yea, how original and we called ourselves the Umbrella Club Crew.. for three days but it stuck by me for some odd reason.

ENA is my name ^^

My real name is Enrico.

Equivalent to Eirik... like Eirik Haraldsson, viking's king (before the year 1000),

surnamed Blodoks (bloody axe) for his propensity to... :medieval:

Eirik Blodoks, I like it.... and it's perfect for a game ;)

I always have two names in games:

Evilmangopie

Barakushiak

evilmangopie is a name i got in school for some reason (But mango is my favourite fruit)

Barakushiak is a random RP'ing name i thought up for a different RPG a few years ago. I'm evilmangopie in this game, as it is generally its my MMORPG name and general online name

Draegox (dray-GOCKS) is my RP-type name and is not related to the following: Dragon, Draegoni, or any other dragon-related words! And my online name is Zyrxae (ZEER-ksay) because I like sound of it and because it's so strange that nobody else would take it.

Tempest: a storm that does very much damage in a very short period of time...

didnt know that, i was looking for a name and was like "wtf ill ask my friends"

so my indian friend (who comes from a little village) said take tempest, cause in his lil town his mom teached him tempest is the god of storm & chaos :blush:

beeFeh - Cos when I played CS, I used it, and Woodeh was my brother, and he said have 'eh'.

ChroNiC - Dunno, I just like the stuff. :blush:

Arigorn - First bought char, and never changed the name.

Manhunt - Second bought char, and got name change cos I kept getting PMs in Polish.

MutuM - I just liked the way it looked.

Liquid - Favourite name I've had, and longest.

Prophet - sMooMs said it to me in PM, so I used it.

Eyafostu - God of the sword, or some other meaning.

Chosen - Cos I r chosen, kkthx.

Shoq - Another name I've always used for CounterStrike/FPS Games.

#Edit - Maybe one or two I forgot, I've had so many it's hard to keep track. :happy:

#Edit2 - Forgot Shoq. - I now see someone in-game called Shok, it's kinda newb if you ask me.

Edited by Chosen

I picked 'LoneWolfStrider' back in the anti social days :blush:

Liked the way it sounded and it kind of became my alter ego =P

it's the only cool name with Sir as a title. besides it can be abriveated

Exeus= xes (Say letters 2 your self :)

JrCreations-

Used to play neopets, and I made graphics, I wanted a "professional" name. I wanted to be SweetMakes, but that was taken. Creations come from the graphic creating part, JR came from my new puppies at the time whom are Jack Russle Terriors.

Lexi-

Wanted a new name, so I got it changed, I think a while when I want a new name. I first wanted Alexa (it's near my real name), but Alexa was taken, I then remembered a little Toddler on Baby Geniouses (one of my favorite movies) named Lexi, and that's how this name came about (it was a toss between that and Libby from Miss. Libby in the movie Billy Madison).

My RL name is Loes, and as I tend to be a bit delusional at times ingame :brooding: I created Dilloesional :D .

In other games you may see me as loeskevr though. Not that i play many

I named my character Eclipse not just because own a Mitsubishi Eclipse... but because the day i was born there was a solar eclipse. :D

Edited by Eclipse

For me my name was just kinda random, took me a while to pick a name at first i was george10 when i started didnt want my RL name or a number in it so i picked ElWood. it has nothing to do with eternal lands or the blues brother it just that i wanted a name the wasnt on the evil side something more...i dunno ¨respectable¨ :D

Edited by ElWood

I named my character Eclipse not just because own a Mitsubishi Eclipse... but because the day i was born there was a solar eclipse. :D

and ur RL name is eclipse too? :)

well one player helped me to find out my game name meaning so here it goes:

revel definition

1. To take great pleasure or delight

2. To engage in uproarious festivities; make merry.

Blackthorne comes from a character I made for an old pen and paper RPG that I used to play almost two decades ago now, Rolemaster. I made the character without a last name and over time his personality developed. Throughout the course of gaming he acquired a few different pieces of black equipment and generally became a thorn in the side of some of the local rulers. So, the character gained a last name for what he'd become, a black thorn (Blackthorne). I've used it as a family name for my characters ever since.

The name has nothing to do with the various games that have since come out or the character in the Shogun novel.

I am posted on the old thread of these, at least for my char name (Atahn) and my forum name - http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=174143.

As for "Aetherion" - it's a long story, I'll explain later.

I have two alts that I can remember, neither of which have played in a long while. One was UnnamedOne - an elf created as a test char for writing stories and quests. The name is because I couldn't think of a name, and I called him the Unnamed One.

The other is Nhata - she is a complete reverse (in appearance) of Atahn (well, before I went Draegoni).

I also had a char, Arnieman - lost the password. Obvious reasons on the name, tho Atahn was my first char (and still my most used).

Also a ThinMint at one time - this was a joke with a CookieLady :icon13:

I have also had other chars for events that I helped run, and I'm not going into any names there.

I named my character Eclipse not just because own a Mitsubishi Eclipse... but because the day i was born there was a solar eclipse. :icon13:

and ur RL name is eclipse too? :D

Z0mg!11! how did you know.. :D