Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Whats your reason?

i used Macca because it's my RL nickname (sshouldnt of used it realy but i couldnt think of nothing at the time

i also used amnisty on alot of other games aswell n thats mainly because i just liked how it sounded

I use DuCkYo because i am duck. Then i added 'Yo' on the end because it sounds cool. :)

I use DuCkYo because i am duck. Then i added 'Yo' on the end because it sounds cool. :)

Sounds familiar somehow :)

The Duck II

P.S. not all ducks have "Duck" in their name, it would surprise you how many EL players are ducks in RL...

Spleenfeeder is my rl name.

Why make something up?

S.

What a strange name... I also Chose my rl name.. *how unoriginal of us* ::sighs::

I made up TheComet in '96 or so, got the idea from a comet I saw once through my dad's telescope, can't seem to get myself away from that sn.

Only other sns I use are DJ Comet and Sybol Downs

Mine... i dont know why now lol

well i starting rs i was thinking of a name... chao chao pop into mind but it was taken lol.. few trys later i came up with this one

Most my chars name now :D

Desdamona because i love shakespear i spelled it wrong cos i was drunk when i made des :confused:
Surrre, we all download new games, go through semi-complicated character creations, and start playing when we are drunk

you just spelled it wrong cuz you didn't know, and then later realized you looked stupid :P

The Schmurk is a hairy little being that loves cool candies. :hug:

You can see it in some few years old french adverts for candies. I don't think it has been exported outside of France so I think that only people who saw it on french TV will remember it... :P

I use DuCkYo because i am duck. Then i added 'Yo' on the end because it sounds cool. :P

u told me it was a typo that u liked :P lol

well im never very well at making up names, so i just took my rl name backwards, and i added the 10 because the name nivek was already taken by someone who probably only played for 10 minutes and quit.

Desdamona because i love shakespear i spelled it wrong cos i was drunk when i made des :)
Surrre, we all download new games, go through semi-complicated character creations, and start playing when we are drunk

you just spelled it wrong cuz you didn't know, and then later realized you looked stupid :hehe:

I meant more along the lines of players who dont really hit the forums anymore. Ill go ahead and post those but I think they are fully capable of representing themselves ;-)

wasnt there athread somewhere where you mentioned that you were not the character with the other spelling and people pointed out that your the one with the wrong spelling?

anywho, everyone in RL calls me Happy, and most of you can guess where the G comes from

i first played mmorpg as Yndiana ( coz i wanted indiana like indiana jones, but was taken ) :P

then i liked it and used it in EL

then changed name to Kakuzu coz kakuzu is one of my favorite characters in the manga called Naruto ( he appears in Tome 37 or so ^^ ) but isn't out except on internet :D

Mine is a the name of a phototraxis robot I made. He uses IR navigation, recharges through

his light seeking behaviour, and chases feet. He uses a PIC MCU. Used to call that bot, "bob" and once

I had other bots of various MCUs and motivations, he morphed into "robotbob".

Mine is a the name of a phototraxis robot I made. He uses IR navigation, recharges through

his light seeking behaviour, and chases feet. He uses a PIC MCU. Used to call that bot, "bob" and once

I had other bots of various MCUs and motivations, he morphed into "robotbob".

all this looks interesting :P

Edited by Kakuzu

mine is paradoks written backwards and i came up with it once, long time ago (before i even started playin' online games :P )when i was bored in class and i loved the way it sounded

now i use it almost everywhere 'cause it's almost never taken (as username that is) :D

i like cows... lol

RL nickname :D

not very clever i know but it was 2 years ago when i made the character and now i wont change cause i have a whole personality under my EL name

Even tough some ppl think its some sort of a latin word for tchico (boy in spanish) im brasilian btw, but its not the truth. Even tough, if girls prefear to think this way it may become the truth :P