Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Whats your reason?

What is your reason for choosing the name that you use for eternal-lands?

For me, my original name that i used for video games was Col. Mustard, then I started to play mmorpg's and I started a char on Runescape, but col. mustard was taken, so I choose css player. Then when I was about lv 60 or so my friend who was like lv 70 named Redsoxlovr10 asked me if I wanted to share his char with him. I said sure, droped my other char/name and I been using this one for everything ever since, I even use the exact same password from it to. :icon13:

Edit: BTW: The guy that I kinda stole this name from I know in RL so no big worries :o

Edited by redsoxlovr10

I even use the exact same password from it to
You're brilliant.

As for my names

freddycarrot resembles my real life name, it's been my sn since I was like 8 years old :icon13:

Benvolio was pretty lame

Atlantis because I like the water/ocean

lol yeah, like a zillon years ago. I've been Atlantis for a bit over a year now :icon13:

Lol opps mayb I should edit that I know the guy in RL who I kinda stole this name from :icon13:

And yeah our account was eventually hacked so I probably should change the pass cause somebody who I don't know has it now.

Im obsessed by Scorpions, the Imperial Scorpion is my favourite animal and "Wind of Change" is my

all time Favourite Song from The Scorpions.

From my First Paycheck ever i bought my self a pretty expensive Necklace with a Scorpion on it.

Well.. you can just say im obsessed by em.

I am The_Knight and have been for... 259 days, I picked The_Knight because it was a better name then Ahziz. (I think so, atleast)

The old me:

The_root.jpg

*Pic dated around April 2006*

I miss antiroot, I never see him anymore... :*(

Edited by The_Knight

well one day, i was obsessed with sculls. and then i remembered that syk isthe english term to sick...add them to gether. but it is all the way better scullsyk said like scullzik so yea

There's a long story and a short story behind 'Mugwump'. The long story involves Yankee politics, although the word is originaly from the American Indians (Algonquin Nation) meaning a kind of chief.

Bore yourself with the Wiki:

A more entertaining and brief definition:

The short story is my Pop used to call me Mugwump as a kid, and it was high on my list of funny words. Besides, it suits Dwarvenhood, don't you think? :icon13:

Well I am a duck... and I forget where the "2" came from

The Duck II

BTW The "2" wasn't a very good idea, for three months everybody thought I was an alt created to scam people :icon13: , It was a painful thing for a newb like me...

My name is a character in my favorite fantasy series: Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey. She's ebul and a man eater, not really like me, but i like the name :icon13:

My char names are very random, usually off the top of my head.

Flarefury is used every now and then, dno where that one came from

Furia for my WoW main, got told it meant Fury in Polish o_O

Zafyra...wierd story. Was at a mate's house makin' a new character on WoW and we were looking for a name. I saw his dad's new Vauxhall Zafira outside and I thought "Nyeh, stick a Y instead of the I" and made it up ;) It stuck for nearly all my characters in games :D

first nick on games i had vwouter cuz wouter is my name

then i played EL for a joke so i toke the name administrator and got banned then i got unbanned and i toke satan cuz my char was all red so looked like a devil ;), then scarr cuz i guess i liked the name, then shivar cuz of shivering or smthing, hmm i had ironcore too,was a old skool clan in tiberian sun , and im shiv on call of duty² ;*o

i had a lame name at first in another game, and i had no idea how i thought of "Rasere" i think i wanted sumthing like Razor but not exactly like it? :D

and i thought of changing my slippy, but i decided against it

Tanya is my favorite girl's name, but I thought it sounded too regular, so I added an i. Just my luck it happens to be a real Russian name...I get a lot of Russian people PMing me :D

:) Well after d/l EL I had to come up wif a name instead of what I have been using.So I said SweeTThanG. for all kinds of reasons!! But the main reason is cause me is so Swwwwwwweeeeetttt :P

yeh right :lipssealed: and you didn think of remaking the char the next day? ;]