Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
morabelon

Thank you!

Mora Here !! :icon13:

I want to say thanks to Yndiana this morning for his kindness and honor and sportmanship!

I lost a pitched battle in td yesterday to a array of animals and his fine swordsmanship cool, good tactics Yndi!! The rostogold stone I normaly carry in inventory was left in storege, I can be a dummy sometimes lol. As you would think dieing I lost the nmt cloak as a drop which he retrieved. Well Yndiana returned my nmt cloak back to me this morning, whoa! I am very gratefull to his kindness and honor and wanted to say thank you Yndi and a job well done!!!

Mora out! :omg:

Edited by morabelon

Yo :( erm.. this is what you pmed me this morning

[09:06:19] [PM from YnDiAnA: last night i pked nmt,col,tit greaves and tit cuisses!D]

:icon13::omg:

tsktsktsk

Yo :D erm.. this is what you pmed me this morning

[09:06:19] [PM from YnDiAnA: last night i pked nmt,col,tit greaves and tit cuisses!D]

tsktsktsk

Lol haha owned :(

But still a nice job to return the stuff :D

To the victore goes the spoils. He did! Just I replaced other lost items and he returned the greaves as well. The nmt cloak was returned as well. That in its self was a noble act by a good person Sorpius.

tsktsktsk

at first i was very happy i pked all that stuff, but then, i felt bad and when morabelon came back online, i returned stuff :D

Hi Mora Here!!

Well in EL AND in RL we have good people and bad people kind people and not so kind! It takes a bigger person to be kind then someone who goes about thinking that the virtues of goodness, honor and doing a good thing are meaningless. Yes this is a game and yndi didn't have to do a good thing but he did. For those that are calling names it just shows what side of the street your on so to speak. Most of the time I return things that I win pking because it means things to people that loose them, and I like this game and want to have fun playing it and want others to enjoy playing it as well. When some one does a good deed it should be a good thing, well spoken of and that is why I posted. For those that think less of Yndi for his kindness I just shake my head and smile. When you are on the receiving end of mis-fortune good luck, and you can only hope that someone like yndi is there and is willing to be kind as he was. Anyway have a good day Godbless.

Mora out!!

Actually, I had my alt's DB returned many times, although I didn't really have a NMT or any very expensive item. But still, we have a lot of nice players.

Actually, I had my alt's DB returned many times, although I didn't really have a NMT or any very expensive item. But still, we have a lot of nice players.

ye, but i returned nmt and other stuff which was worth like ~300k gc, not some crappy aug pants and stuff :P

most db's are returned from non pk maps

I don't think value has that much to do with it, I have had several DBs worth more than 10kgc returned to me, and I have returned at least three DBs worth over 25kgc. What is unusual is that he returned it from PK, that was nice of him, especially nice due to the fact nobody expects those bags to be returned.

BTW, I recognize that 300kgc is a LOT more than 25kgc

The Duck II

Edited by Duck2

It is so easy for us to point out the bad... I got bag jumped or scammed, or i lost my brand new col pking boohoo... Its nice to see someoen pointing out the good. Kudos Mora and Kudos yndiana :icon13:

Peace Love and Zen~

London

most db's are returned from non pk maps

Unless it is IP, which is probably why Entropy felt the need to post about it happening to him :o

Um...i didnt just say that did I? :icon13:

Im glad this game has some nice people in it. So many people try scamming me every day but hey it isen't my fault that people cant get anything with out that, but hey nice job yndiana I hope you and I can become friends some time.

nice job...!

morabelon, maybe you should give him a rosto...it would be fair :P:D , but this is only my oppinion...

he already thank me, no need to say how :)

edit : typos

Edited by Mr.Yndiana