Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest fsu

im hostin the biggest party ever..

Guest fsu

well listen up all i was banned about 1 month ago and im really pissed off that i did nothing wrong to deserve this ..so since i wasted all that time and got innocently banned im gonna waste all of the mods time and im gonna mess this game up badly so im gonna try to make this game as miserable as possible .. you can certainly expect hacking into your servers .. server crashes and account hacking im gonna get all my hackin friends to screw this system up as much as possible... like the way ive hacked into runescape and world of warcraft servers so im positive i can crash your servers i really dont know why you guys banned me but im standing up for myself now so u shud have thought about bannin me innocently.. sorry to all el players but ur mods r jerks i got banned for some bs reason i kno i didnt do anything wrong all of yall who knew me knew i was a good guy and really loved this game so thats it i guess ill be seeing you all and i hope u mods waste lots of time fixing shit im gonna do trustme im serious

i made this video and its gonna be funny when i do it

to u .... and im not spamming im very serious about

this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF6cC_pmIOs

This post has been edited by fsu: Today, 05:37 PM

Edited by Entropy

childish... Can't get your own way so you threaten to try and ruin many other peoples fun and most importantly hard work creating it...

tut tut tut

Give the 5 year old a break, probably doesnt even know wat hax mean

Wheres the huge party? 0.o

lol ...... reminds me of Duckman(cept duckman was somewhat pr0).....lol you should been humble and apologize.....

First off...If you are this great hacker you say, you and your friends should know there is a huge difference between a hack and a website hyjack.

Think about all the trouble you just got into because hacking is a Federal Crime. Now, since your decided to threaten the people and creaters of a website/game your ISP has no choice but to turn over all information about you to Eternal Lands and the appropriate autority.

Now, I cannot imagine a "great" hacker like you wasting your time on a game like Eternal Lands, wouldn't you be hacking ohhh say google? Or is that out of your league?

Ohh by the way, next time you use a video off youtube at least make sure your isp and the isp it was submitted from are in the same time zone.'

Take Care.

EaTerOfSouLs

How can you call yourself a good guy when you threaten to hack a game? Many people have been banned for reasons they feal are wrong. But this is bullcrap imo. You want every one to believe you and think that we are gonna let you back in but guess what you dont deserve shit I dont care waht you say or do but listen up buddy. I am glad you arent in. and guess what happens when you piss off people? you get in lots of trouble because you and yoru buddys are gonna be in a lot of trouble come soon once your ISP gets hold of what ent said. Wtf is up with people wasting valuable time complaining over a video-game made for fun? i enjoy this game but it doesn't rule my life. So why dont you get one k :laugh:

Ok lets see you hack, I am sick of 5 yr olds who scam being called "hackers" and people who just run scripts called "hackers" as well. Well obviously you want attention so you have it. I hope you attempt to hack cause Entropy will own your ass even if you can.

Mess up Eternal Lands?

I tried that I got my punishment.....

On channel 12346 for 30 minutes so don't try it....

Seriously if you are trying to mess up EL don't tell us......

You think Paul Martin he was going to let us men could marry men?

erm..guys?

By posting here you are all acknowledging this guys being..and grand him his 'party'

Wouldnt it be beter if we get back to buisness, and let him 'party' alone?

Realy, even my minute here is wasted on him..*sighs*

He's not worth any sec we think about this. Harvesting snaps is more rewarding then posting here ^^

Jez

First off, a HACKER is a person who finds loopholes and defects in programs and lets the developers know, a CRACKER is someone who enters another's computer, server, ect, with a malicious intent.

Get your facts straight first, but it doesn't matter, I sense your ISP stripping you of your connection in the near future, just because you went on an immature rant about a FREE GAME DESIGNED SOLELY FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE FUN PLAYING, yes, a FREE GAME meaning you didn't lose anything by getting banned, and considering your reaction, it seems that you probably earned your ban.

I'm done feeding the thread, go have fun getting yelled at by your ISP

First off, a HACKER is a person who finds loopholes and defects in programs and lets the developers know, a CRACKER is someone who enters another's computer, server, ect, with a malicious intent.
well, it's better than the general moron's view, but still not right... hackers are the ones who write code, more often than not. they make up a large portion of the top coders around the world (it's not limited to computers. someone who's both an expert and enthusiast in woodworking could be a hacker there (pun intended), but since the media started beleiving the morons who called themselves hackers (since they didn't have the clue, skill, morals, or experience of real hackers, so they needed an image of power somehow) the name has had a negative connotation amongst those who don't realise how often the media is wrong)

to limit it to the computers... there's a small, quite small, percent of hackers whose main interest is in security (most hackers have a very wide interest range, which would suprise most others)... of those, you have white hats, grey hats, and black hats.

white hats are people who work in security. antivirus, firewall, all that stuff. the people doing defence. black hats are on the attack, looking for holes and exploiting them, etc (and that's going to be commercial level work, or military... black hats working in electronic warfare will probably be seen as patriotic, while those who work for corporations won't :D)

grey hats are more a historic note nowadays, since the govt cracked down on them... they were people who'd break into other people's systems, but do no damage and often leave notes telling the sysadmins there how to fix the holes (or even fix it themselves, and leave a note about it)... this wouldn't be too well received today, and just cracking for the fun of it and discovery isn't really the done thing now.

then you have crackers. they may be hackers, they may not. they're generally a step below the black hats; not the same mastery, maybe not the same experience, but quite skilled still.

then you have script kiddies. the name comes from the fact that they don't have much skill or clue, and do their attacks using programs they downloaded from the internet, without understanding how they work

if someone's threatening you for lame reasons like you kicked them for an IRC channel, or because you responded when they acted like an idiot, or defaces a web page (there are some exceptions, sometimes it will be a hacker or cracker defacing webpages, though generally for different reasons like commercial gain or political reasons, not just because), you can assume they're a script kiddie.

and just for amusement, lets take one of their words: elite. or as they may abuse it, 1337. the amusing part is if you add it up, you get their average age. 1+3+3+7=14. amazing, eh?

next time you hear someone misusing the word 'hacker' point them here (if anyone doubts what I'm saying, I can back it up with proof. you may not have heard of ESR, if you're not a hacker, but you probably have heard of places like MIT where hacking started... the documentation is out there (even wikipedia has much of this info))

now that that misconception is cleared up, lets get back to jeze's suggestion

Edited by ttlanhil

you can certainly expect hacking into your servers .. server crashes and account hacking im gonna get all my hackin friends to screw this system up as much as possible...

lol... This game has its own rules for people to obey it. You accept that rules page and you obey the rules. If you don't obey the rules you get punishment. It's that simple... Do you go and mess with the people at the police department when you break a law?

Hmmmmmmmm.

I'm bored.

P**s off child, I'm going to go play EL.

Oh look, no hacks yet? Hmm surprised?

Not much :confused:

hmm...well...im gonna take both sides in this disagreement.*or w/e*

#1-Dont go doubting anyone of there hackin abilities cause of age...I mean,come on,he got in UNREGISTERED,look at his name,first post.Any info on him?Nope.

#2-Personally,i know the program you used,if that was u in the movie on youtube.It was nothing but a flash player and some screen shots.Clever use w/ the phone there,how long did it take you to download the pics off of some site?

Do not go messing w/ programs far beyond your intellectual comprehension,fsu,or should i say "cyber Slacker"?

:( *THE_ORIGINAL_BULDOZR7_THE_ORIGINAL* :mean:

hmm...well...im gonna take both sides in this disagreement.*or w/e*

#1-Dont go doubting anyone of there hackin abilities cause of age...I mean,come on,he got in UNREGISTERED,look at his name,first post.Any info on him?Nope.

#2-Personally,i know the program you used,if that was u in the movie on youtube.It was nothing but a flash player and some screen shots.Clever use w/ the phone there,how long did it take you to download the pics off of some site?

Do not go messing w/ programs far beyond your intellectual comprehension,fsu,or should i say "cyber Slacker"?

:( *THE_ORIGINAL_BULDOZR7_THE_ORIGINAL* :mean:

No, we totally deleted his account.

cracking, maybe, but for something like this isn't clear it's script kiddie work. don't say hacking, it means you don't know what you're talking about.

I do. I also know about the effects of age on ability, and why it said unregistered (like, duh, it was deleted so it couldn't be removed or further hassles done on the forums, and ent told the mods not to remove it. proof, much?)

so. don't go thinking some people here really do know what they're talking about :(