Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cho-yun

Gon Hay Fat Choy

Title says it all :blush:

Gon Hei fat choy (lol mistyped :hehe: oh well, its 5 something in the morning and i'm in the dark... sorta)

Big feast at midnight :o

If you want to know what year it is... i believe its the year of the Pig,

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep (pasted)
Edited by cho-yun

If you want to know what year it is... i believe its the year of the Pig,

Yea, in fact, I play Guild Wars, we're currently having a festival the "Canthan New Year Festival" but I do think its along with the Chinese calendar, since they are also celebrating the pig there.

I read some explanation about it there too, it said I'm born in the year of the Dragon, kinda suits me. :D

-Blee

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Go piggy go! Good luck to all!

Cock-a-Doodle-Doo!!
rooster.jpg

Edited by Mugwump

oh oh im a pig

Hey, the Porcine population is practically perfection!

I guess the hard part will be finding a name with the female equivalent of 'Wilbur'..... :)

Edited by Mugwump