Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Find the Link!

So here's the deal, I came up with a new event idea, and want to test it out.

Here are the rules. As soon as I announce this ingame, everyone should come to channel 7.

THREE hyperspace bags have been placed somewhere on Irilion. Now here is the catch. To find them, I took two pictures of the locations of the hyperspace bags. The catch? I'm not giving you the link.

I will be giving hints for both the file names of the pictures. One you think you know it, replace the word in this link....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/bic...ACEWORDHERE.jpg

Its an actually word, and its in all lowercase letters.

Time to test this out! Let's get this started. :P

Edited by Acelon

Its cool....but.....lots of people dont know where you are standing in the picture, needs to be easyer to find.

But it is a good idea. :P

I like to promote exploration :P

Answers were Saligen in Palon Vertas, and the Chapel of Knowledge in Hurquin.

I heard alot of people saying that they didnt have keys for the bag... maybe next time announce it in game a bit earlier... so as to give people a chance to get a key if they dont already have one *shrug* maybe :)

was great fun though :P

Edited by London

well that isnt good for newbies.

Hope you do it again soon :P

I never said it was a newbie contest :)

good contest starts right after i go to bed... (2:40am gmt)

curse you ace :P

I heard alot of people saying that they didnt have keys for the bag... maybe next time announce it in game a bit earlier... so as to give people a chance to get a key if they dont already have one *shrug* maybe ;)

was great fun though :blush:

There are some bots who sell those, Trader for one, I think I ran into another bot that sells em awhile back too. Lord_Legend in SRI, I think.

Either way, those bots aren't that hard to get to, so you should be able to get keys easily. Its probably more of a hassle to find the link then to get a key, imo.

-Blee

Curse you! i was on test server lol :blush:

February 18th.

Time for another go at this! Only one bag has been placed somewhere in Irilion. Hints in channel 6. Don't forget your skeleton keys!

10 rare/good items in the bag :D

Contest begins at 2:15 game time.

April 2nd

Time to bring this event back! I hid one hyperbag in Irilion..now all you have to do is find the correct word for the link! Use the link in the first post.

Don't forget your skeleton keys! Event will begin at 3:06 game time, hints on channel 6.

It's been a while since we last did this event.. and now it's back with great prizes!

Three bags hidden... One with a Crown of Mana... one with a removal stone... and one with a dragon scale.

And here were the winners/bags.

Bag 1: Found by Kit_GW. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/bickel615/growl.jpg

Bag 2: Found by Extrapolation. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/bic...15/Epoillac.jpg

Bag 3: Found by Ilobypie. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/bickel615/pray.jpg

Edited by Acelon

Ya I made an error. I didn't even noticed I loaded it like that.. must have absentmindedly capitalized the name out of habit :P