Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiZeR

Scandinavian Players, Look!

This thread is aimed to those EL players who speaks Norweigan/Danish/Swedish, so if you don't you can save alot of time by pressing the back space on your browser. :)

I've been playing with the thought alot in the recent time about having a guild where I could speak my own language and being understood. It would be great, because as scandinavians we have alot common both languagewise and culturewise. Another bonus is that we play roughly on the same times during the day.

I'll gladly pay the 39K starting money if I hear that some people are interested of this idea. I can't be bothered to be the single only member and recruit people on public channels etc in the start. I need people to help me out that's equally interested in it as me.

Despite being a somewhat newbish and unknowing player on Eternal Lands, I have a quite good experience in leading a clan. I used to lead a fairly large RuneScape clan consisting of roughly 70 active members for 18 months. It died when I got banned off the game but I learned alot about how you manage to keep a big team working.

So I'm up, if some of you Scandinavians is. :)

And oh, if you're wondering why I'm writing in English it's because I'd like this message to get through. I could write in Swedish/Danish also. Although our languages is common there still is some minor differences. ;)

I've been playing with the thought alot in the recent time about having a guild where I could speak my own language and being understood. It would be great, because as scandinavians we have alot common both languagewise and culturewise. Another bonus is that we play roughly on the same times during the day.

I know that most swedes doesn't understand a word of danish, while most danish ppl understand swedish pretty good :wacko:

Norweigan <-> Swedish usually work fine tho ;D

/Enki

I know that most swedes doesn't understand a word of danish, while most danish ppl understand swedish pretty good :)

Norweigan <-> Swedish usually work fine tho ;D

/Enki

The swedes that can't understand danish either doesn't want to understand or is just mentally challenged :P

Im mentally challanged :blush:

Eftersom jag har ett guild som jag inte kommer att lämna så måste jag tacka nej till erbjudandet, hade det vart annorlunda så hade jag vart med utan tvekan.

Edited by Entris

No huh melkosta syrjintää, vai skandinaavinen kilta ja suamalaise ei kelpaa...nouskaa barrikadeille!.

Bah, Finland isnt part of scandinavia? ;)

No huh melkosta syrjintää, vai skandinaavinen kilta ja suamalaise ei kelpaa...nouskaa barrikadeille!.

Bah, Finland isnt part of scandinavia? ;)

You're in the "nordic" category, but not Scandinavian since we don't share language. :devlish:

Hmmm, jag tror att manga menniskor har vill inte lamna deras "guild"-er bara eftersom dar finns en i vilken vi kan prata *ska... Det ar inte bra skall tror jag. :P

Man, det ar kanske en bra ide - for nya *ska spelarna! \o/

(Forlat, jag har inga svenska bokstaver har pa den har tangentbordet (lab))