Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezebelle

price of vial mol and alembic

I have heard several prices for the vial mold and the alembic on market.

I would say they both should be more then 5k, since the price of efes increase almost by the hour and the costs to be able to make the items is fairly high as well (the books, i mean)

Im also aware of the breaking rate, but still..thats the risk you take if you use one..

What is your all opinion about it?

Jez

heard the quotes this past few days as being 5-8k for vial molds. IMO the way efe are now to mix I would price them at the 8k end.

I made 1 efe out of over 5k of them on increased chance to make rare items day, and I DONT think that was down to mere bad luck...

I simply think they are gonna get damned hard to find once the current stock levels people have start to dry up. *starts doing titanium ore runs to npc for gc to buy bot stocks up!*

Keep in mind that the EFE rate will be adjusted in the future to make them less rare. The thing is, I want the current stocks to go down, there are way too many in the game for now. After they go down for a while, I will higher the rate to like half between what it is now and what it was. Of course, I won't specify a timeframe now, because that can affect the market and such.

Keep in mind that the EFE rate will be adjusted in the future to make them less rare. The thing is, I want the current stocks to go down, there are way too many in the game for now. After they go down for a while, I will higher the rate to like half between what it is now and what it was. Of course, I won't specify a timeframe now, because that can affect the market and such.

Please disregard the ones I have. I currently don't have a use for them but will in the future. I don't feel like selling them & then having to buy them back.

As for the vial mold & alembic, I have seen them selling for 5-6K. With the rising EFE price, I would think about 7k. Personally, I wouldn't buy one for more than 4k at the current break rate. If I could get a guarantee that I could get 1000 vials or mercury out of them, then 5-7k would be a reasonable price.

Please disregard the ones I have. I currently don't have a use for them but will in the future. I don't feel like selling them & then having to buy them back.

I have to agree with this - people do keep their EFEs and other rare items for a later time, when they are able to make use of them (I know I do), so making the new tools require EFEs won't help reduce the number of EFEs in the game. Now, add to this the fact the rate of making rare items has been reduced, and the high breaking rate of the new tools (yes, 1/1000 is a lot), and you'll find people are less likely to sell their EFEs or use them to make the new tools.

I think you are missing the point here. I did not expect that everyone will spend their EFEs on making those tools. But people will spend some on them.

And of course that some of them are going to save their EFEs for other times, and that's cool with me. The good thing is that now more EFEs are going out than comming in, which was the goal.

Entropy,

So will the breakrate of the tools also be adjusted please? I have a hopping mad guildmember who only managed to mix up 77 vials before her mold broke and I would like to think she hasnt wasted her time researching the knowledge and buying the book merely to find out she can have mroe use from the mold by selling it than using it. As will a lot of people that have made them I imagine...since with this breakrate I doubt the sales will be sustainable for much longer.

Just looking for a yes or no here if possible, not a timeframe. And my apologies if you have already answered this question elsewhere, I am doing my best to get thru all the threads on forums but I took January off the game and its taking some time getting back on track.

Of couse this is not taking into account those people who have well paid jobs and can afford to just buy bucket loads of efe from EL shop. :( For the majority the scales just tip a bit more against them. :evilgrin:

Edited by SharkBite

Of couse this is not taking into account those people who have well paid jobs and can afford to just buy bucket loads of efe from EL shop. ;) For the majority the scales just tip a bit more against them. :)

You mean the people that make this game possible, which without them there would be no game?

@Pyewacket: Yes, I addressed that question before, and yes, the break rate will be decreased.