Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

New playable race unveiled!

Well.... I think that Pengman should be able to swim in the water. No tele2range across a stream for them and no fee to get to c2!

Yes, I get this is a joke - penguins won't be a playable race, but since they are going to be in the game as normal creatures, I wanted to ask if the penguins' pictures in the first post show the final size of the penguins? If so - they look a little too big. I think they should be shorter than the shortest race in the game.

what will be the cooldown time for fish?

Man, i hate to say this, but the RL $$ kids are gonna have so much advantage now!! Plus it will ruin the economy and kill PK!!!

:P

besides i think Roja knows where the Fun Section in Forums actually are, this i a joke i guess?! Oo

But if it really is a joke.. i think the idea with the Deermen is quite cool.. some Animal Races in a great

fantasy game like this would rock. I would even think about changing p2p then to get one of those. AND I <3 MY DRAGONI :P

Sinserly,

Scorpius

men :P

:P Don't you love us? Such easy to make happy :P

im always happy :D

and will be even more happy once i see teh penguins in game :)

edit: can i P2P to be a monkey? :)

Edited by Happy_G

It's not April Fools' day yet, right??? yes hmm it's february 8th 2007 here...

I'm serious and I still believe Pengman will come out! ;B

I was talking about playable races on #gm recently.

I remember I said I'd be a frogman or fishman or ... whatever if non human-style races are available on the game.

but then thevoice noticed fishman have disadvantages that they can not walk around the ground to chase monsters. so they won't be able to get advance in fighting skills etc. eh eh

I imagine fishman will be thirsty when they go out from thier playground and die soon awww.

ok ok. about Pengman

That's great and sweeet!!! I love the pictures. nice Roja

I don't mind they can't equip armors, they have tuff enuff animal instinct strafe monsters and PKers without armors.

How can you imagine if Pengmans bunch sitting around MM storage all mixing pots? How sweet...

Pengmans Unite! Let the world become aware of the power of animal instinct, lead people to the land of peace Pengland!

(Unofficial announcement from up coming guild PENG)

Can I be the first Pengman landed on Draia? ;D

Edited by AluminA

You know what this means; Pengman spell

Temporary Change Life!

Temporarily turns target player into a Pengman, their pants, boots and torso armour is less effective for the duration of the spell.

*story line* o.O

There were some penguins that held a pickaxe and wore a beaver hat like a human..so they called themselves Pengmans!

Can we have a god being a Penguin, hmm say Mortos. He would be SO cute as a penguin. No need to fear him lol

Edit: btw roja its called a Racoon Hat. Thank You.

Edited by Joshyboy

hehe some people are actually taking this seriously and think it will happen :w00t:

why wouldn't it? ;)

Because it would require work to implement the "no clothing" restriction :o