Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

New playable race unveiled!

Introducing....the Pengmans!

People liked the penguins so much we decided to make them a playable race :)

penguinrace1.jpg

Here are 2 high resolution renders showing what they look like with accessories on, and one action packed in game screenie!

They will even be able to fish! Because like u know..penguins like to eat fish :bow_arrow:

penguinrace2.jpg

Oooo, that looks nice. Makes me think of a quote I saw earlier today also.

Penguins are for life, not just for Christmas.

Great work Roja! You make me regret I'm a gnome! :bow_arrow:

-Blee

P2P only?

Penguin2Penguin I mean..

And can I be a fish when they come out too?

Is there a fluffy penguin?

<edit>

Will they be using quantum arse mode to run?!!!??

Edited by Anshar

lmao,

i can see it now...penguins in pk...

haha :D

and just not that, penguins harvesting, wow...i do not know what to say. I'll just be cracking up every time i see one :)

whew whew....*gets back on her chair*

They look good though :bow_arrow:

Its a shame because the lack of opposable thumbs is going to make them suck at manufacturing and crafting right? :bow_arrow:

well..since they'll be the only race that can fish, it's only fair to have a downside in some areas such as these. They also can't wear clothing and will have to walk around in the nude.

Its a shame because the lack of opposable thumbs is going to make them suck at manufacturing and crafting right? :bow_arrow:

well..since they'll be the only race that can fish, it's only fair to have a downside in some areas such as these. They also can't wear clothing and will have to walk around in the nude.

You call it downside?!

walk around in the nude.
I'm so there! Edited by LabRat

Well, in an entirely platonic way, of course I do

Wait, who am I trying to kid? gimme phone numbers :bow_arrow:

This for some reason all seems like a big joke, u arnt seriously putting penguins as playable characters are you????? Honestly, it sounds like something I would post in the sudgestions forums?

No offence, just my personal opinion. Everybody has a right to them, plz dont flame at me ingame or on forums which will happen anyway as in every other post i make.

This for some reason all seems like a big joke, u arnt seriously putting penguins as playable characters are you????? Honestly, it sounds like something I would post in the sudgestions forums?

No offence, just my personal opinion. Everybody has a right to them, plz dont flame at me ingame or on forums which will happen anyway as in every other post i make.

Can I post it in the Quote of The Week?

It's serious, I am already saving up the $ to have a race change :bow_arrow:

-.-

I am shocked that you think I would make a joke out of the pengmans. I worked day and night on this new race to please you all! It took me hours to render those images and put him in game to show you. :bow_arrow:

I am shocked that you think I would make a joke out of the pengmans. I worked day and night on this new race to please you all! It took me hours to render those images and put him in game to show you. :bow_arrow:

Now I'm even more confused, is that a sarcastic reply or serious! What is going on!!!!! :D

It just seems as if after all the sudgestions I made that get shut down saying it would ruin the unique style of the game and wat not, it appears as if this does exactly that X10. :)