Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cyprom

PK Contest adjustments

PK Contest can be changed.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the next options do you prefer?

• The teams are made at random. No "uber" team signing up for the same guild.
    • The guild with "weaker" people has to have more fighters than the "stronger" teams.
    • Allow more items, so the levels make a smaller difference.
    • Leave everything as it is.
    • Disban the contest. I never liked it anyway.

Hm, about the strenght of ppl:

1) Luci

2) Grear, Muf, Lorck, Toom

3) Nita, Ambro , Senia , Wexy, me

4) others ;*(

For me it doesnt matter what the teams be, coz i participate in the contest for fun, not coz i wanna win something ;)

eMPi

Negonora mabye, But Lorck does not belong on row 2 he is weak

muf.. grear is strong, but lorck is stronger, ... and lorck has the same combat level as toom, he has lower a/d, but way more coord, so go get a clue before u talk, k thx.

@cyp, idc if the teams are unbalanced, ill take part, didnt notice this topic before thats the reason i didnt tell i take part :D

no, i wont give numbers, dont want to give out tooms secret, but ask matess and he'll maybe tell u :w00t:

anyway that was offtopic. cyp, i dont care about the teams, maybe others do, ill participate.

if others cry about teams, just shuffle them till u get a good mix :(

EDIT: TempesT is my ingame name........ :)

Edited by Phoenix.Riva

Hm, about the strenght of ppl:

1) Luci

2) Grear, Muf, Lorck, Toom

3) Nita, Ambro , Senia , Wexy, me

4) others ;*(

For me it doesnt matter what the teams be, coz i participate in the contest for fun, not coz i wanna win something :(

eMPi

Negonora mabye, But Lorck does not belong on row 2 he is weak

muf.. grear is strong, but lorck is stronger, ... and lorck has the same combat level as toom, he has lower a/d, but way more coord, so go get a clue before u talk, k thx.

@cyp, idc if the teams are unbalanced, ill take part, didnt notice this topic before thats the reason i didnt tell i take part :evilgrin:

Ok first of all i dont now where you get off telling me to get a clue when you dont have any idea how strong either of them are you only now #'s..i have fought the both of them many times and i can say first hand that nienora is stronger she has 141 oa + all negs 64/100pc with 20 vitality .....mabye even more now idk...but you really should try a better way to insult me k thx ..oh btw your a noob ..:>

Edited by mufossa