Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sithicus

when will bronze be used?

Is there anyone who knows when at last the armors become manuable? I have two dozen of the worthless bronze bars.

I will give you 12k gc for two dozen of your worthless bronze bars... :(

Edited by SharkBite

Is there anyone who knows when at last the armors become manuable? I have two dozen of the worthless bronze bars.

I will give you 12k gc for two dozen of your worthless bronze bars... :D

Try 120Kgc... I expect bronze bars to cost at least 10Kgc each, as you need to work a lot to get even 1 bar - read 4 books at 20Kgc each, 10 Matter Conglomerates for 10 copper ore (that's 800 EEs and 250 MEs), 6 Iron Swords (60 iron bars, 6 steel bars) for 6 tin ore, a lot of FEs and coal, and only then, if you don't fail making any of the needed items, you get 1 bronze bar. Now calculate the worth of each of those items, and you'll find out the price for a bronze bar would be much higher than 1Kgc...

Edited by smalul

SIGH... :confused: Do we need to spell out on every post that sarcasm is being used???

We need a new emoticon that indicates <sarcasm> :D

He indicated that his bronze bars were worthless.. I gave them some value.

I am well aware what is needed for the bars as our guild has made some as well. :confused:

Edited by SharkBite

worthless, priceless and expensive yet useless are all different terms. They do not mean the same. If you build a ten ton heavy pile of scrap metal with 1 ton of superglue to keep it together you would end up with something quite expensive that no one wants.