Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

IF i could

Martin Luther King Jr.

Walt Kelly (cartoonist, Pogo)

I'd like to meet my father's father too. Find out where I got this curious name from, and who his parents really were! :confused:

I want to meet Hunter S Thompson, Jom Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Hendrix and I could die happily

Most likely Nikola Tesla, Isaak Newton, Leonhard Euler and René Descartes .

Well this is make belive so maybe we could talk a universal language and would be chatting for hours :P

Of course it is. But i was thinking, for instance Dali was pretty full or himself and thought he's a genius, would he actually talk to me?Cause in the end, whats the persons mind without its character?

Well this is make belive so maybe we could talk a universal language and would be chatting for hours :D

Of course it is. But i was thinking, for instance Dali was pretty full or himself and thought he's a genius, would he actually talk to me?Cause in the end, whats the persons mind without its character?

well oscar wilde was very full of his own importance but i think we could blind them with science lol ask them well shall we pop a dvd on, and ill email me mate to come over see if that makes them more humble :wacko:

Edgar Allan Poe, Honore de Balzac, Stanley Kubrick, Leonardo da Vinci and Jerry Lewis are the few names that comes to mind right now

Edited by skodarap