Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
neweagle

admin Soldus make a ban for nothing

Anybody from administration could explain me WHY my account is banned for nothing during already 3 days?Soldus banned me when I didn't answer to his question in the game. Is a silence prohibited in the game? Maybe admins want to see uninterrupted flood? If admins want to see answer every time then maybe at first they should add this to the game rules and mark admins messages with another color. How can I know that this messge is not a fake? My PM to admin Soldus is still without any answer. Is there anyone in administration that can do some thing except not just push ban button without a reason?

My PM to admin Soldus is still without any answer.

You mean this one?:

???

[ Forward PM | Reply ]

Personal Message

neweagle

???, Jan 30 2007, 07:29 PM

Delete Post Quote Post

Group: Members

Member No.: 22,399

And what you are fucking do? you ban me, because I don't answer? - you fucking bastard!

[ Add to Buddies ]

Profile CardPM

Jump to folder:

[ Forward PM | Reply ]

You honestly expected an answer to that PM? and what kind of answer? IP ban both ingame and forums?

- I shall hurry to make up for that omission!

:omg:

It's not very polite to public Privat Messages. But anyway. How you can react to the getting a ban without a reason? I think that it's clear that I was very angry. Anyone can fill the same in similar situation. The reason that I don't answer to your message in the game is not appropriate for ban I think.

You honestly expected an answer to that PM? and what kind of answer? IP ban both ingame and forums?

you could make excuses and set ban off