Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marnick

Who recognises himself here?

I get annoyed when a something takes like 15minutes to load but i'm not that hyper...

isnt really funny :o they say parents should watch thier kids when playing video games lol...

i wonder how many keyboards they need to buy daily...

True, it's not really new..

True, it's not really funny (uncontrolled emotions.. disorder.. it's a serious thing).

The comment at the beginning: "the worst example of German people" -- dunno why the writer of it (although he's German himself) puts it that way, it may be rather the worst example of people...

Still, in some way I get fascinated by the video... the anger, the rapidly changing moods...

And I wonder, would it take that long to load the game because the computer is very busy capturing the webcam's data? :)

:) I had to give up half way through on my dial-up piece of junk computer :D

Did get the gist of it however! I hope that was an act, old disks and used keyboards.... still, Yeesh!! What was really bizarre was hearing the peaceful melodies on Palon Vertas in the background while this kid was loading at three curses per minute! :):D:dry:

i wonder what kind of adult this kid will make maybe politiation wife beater

or a wanna be scarface ? ,why the hell his parents dont simply remove the pc until the child learns anger management disgusting imo :P

Edited by desdamona

Actually now that I think about it we see the future of humanity...

Obese kids whose total life is in a computer...

Seen this before, kind sucks my sound isn't working atm. (No, I didn't trash it, I'm not like the kid in the video.)

From one point funny, on the other side kind of disturbing, he deserves a big spanking and some free lessons on how to control himself.

-Blee

ouch!

theirs sum 1 a bit like this at my school every 1 makes fun of him (its a bit hard not to laugh at him :/) but u feel a bit sorry at the same time

(you mostly laugh at things like yesterday he spent half of lunch examining his piza more than iv ever seen any 1 look at something b4.. now that was a bit weird :hug: )

Edited by thelethalmoo