Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masa

Why my IP ?

Same IP range ban.

We're looking at a few things before we start taking whitelist requests.

Hi,

Talloth and I are brothers and we live at the same place. We play (or used to play, as a matter of fact ;p) using one IP address. About 1,5 year ago we talked with Vanyel about playing using a single IP address. We were said that it was possible providing we would follow game's rules. We might have not fully understood those principles and so we were added to the group of Poles with banned IPs. If the fault is on our side, we promise to improve our behaviour and that we will try not to break the rules again. If it is possible, we would also appreciate to be included in the whitelist.

thx

Masa

Some people should surely post thei previous nicks. I've talked to Misiaczek, back one and a half year ago, who happened to change his name to Talloth.

Of course, I absolutely forgot this chat^^ However, above post reminded me about it.

I would love to see these two characters whitelisted, since there is some of my fault in this situation (not that I remember every single chat I had 1.5 year ago ;) ). I do apologise for black holes in my memory.

Anshar

Edited by Anshar

Hello, :D

I am writing once again to ask you for adding me to the whitelist. I haven't receive any reply concerning possibility of being whitelisted. Am I to submit this request somewhere else?

Best regards,

Masa