Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atlantis

No rostogol stone day

lol Hex, I think you don't get the sarcasm of other people's posts who 'reserved' a day :)

I was commenting on the sarcasm of Chosen, which I detected quite clearly. I made no comment on anyone else's use of sarcasm. :icon13:

f Ent wants to make 1 no-rost day per week, it doesn't give us all license to start begging for other scheduled special days.

lol Hex, I think you don't get the sarcasm of other people's posts who 'reserved' a day :omg:

I was commenting on the sarcasm of Chosen, which I detected quite clearly. I made no comment on anyone else's use of sarcasm. :closedeyes:

No one really reserved a day so what were you commenting on then? :confused:

You're right cyc, it sounds like I was bashing others, saying no one should "reserve" special days. However, I was merely adding my own thoughts to Chosen's, saying we shouldn't ask for them. Not cuz anyone did... call it a pre-emptive flame. :closedeyes:

well i think we should just be happy with the no rosto day once a week stead of asking for other days to "balance" it but ya cant please everyone so since it took so long for "pkers" to get that they should enjoy it without others prodding in for their own thing.

also (not sure havent read forums much lately) isnt there going to be an npc that once filled with money will generate a "special" day in the future?

so why not be patient for that

or you can ask ent to do special days for $$$ and since its a global day thing not like people will bitch about $$$ benefiting cause it'd benefit/hinder everyone ingame lol incase someone with a sick sense of humor likes peace/no mix days lol

lol i was going to suggest it a while back cause i waited for like a week for scholars then it came around then i just didnt care as much lol :x

like to suggest it lol ~~

Edited by chaoogie

I dont think that this day will change something.Nobody will enter a pk map that day unless he has the stats of szatan.

Why shall i risk my titanium armour that day from someone who is full of negs or from someothers that will summon tigers or from all those people who will doubleteam me?

Its bad also if this special day is on saturday.Many people are 30-50 years old and they are working.They want to train on saturdays wearing expensive items

If u want a non rostos day its better to have a special arena that will open for fighters one or twice a week without rostos and even better without cooldowns.

Why shall i risk my titanium armour that day ...

But that's exactly the point. You won't risk fancy armor if there's a change to loose it. Neither will most other people. That will remove most of the fancy/expensive armor/weapons from PK for that day making it more about skills and strategy instead of who has the best stuff.

or you can ask ent to do special days for $$$ and since its a global day thing not like people will bitch about $$$ benefiting cause it'd benefit/hinder everyone ingame lol incase someone with a sick sense of humor likes peace/no mix days lol
LOL, I like the idea of $$$ for special days :cry: Kind of like sacrificing a lamb :cry:

I already see it coming:

Dear Radu,

Can I order for upcoming week:

Monday 1:27am - 7:36pm GMT: 2 Days of Fasting and 1 Peace Day

Tuesday 1:39am - 7:48pm GMT: 3 Days of Fasting

Wednesday 1:51am - 8:00pm GMT: 2 Days of Fasting and 1 Green Day

Thursday 2:03am - 8:12pm GMT: 1 Labour Day and 2 Days of Fasting

Friday 2:15am - 8:24pm GMT: 3 Days of Fasting

For the remaining days, please pick 5 of Day of Aleksei Stakhanov, Day of Joule, Day of No Rostogols, Day of the Print, Healing Day, Increased Rare Manufacturing Day, Scholars Day, Scientist's Day, in a random order -- surprise me! :hug:

The PayPal payment for these 20 hours is on its way! :)

I'll contact you on Thursday about next weekend.

With kind regards,

Central-European-dude-with-a-well-paid-9-to-5-job.

I suggest, make it a very expensive service! :hug:

(Or better: positive days for $somehighnumber per day, negative days for 10 times as much.)

Nobody will enter a pk map that day unless he has the stats of szatan.

Agis29, not that i question ur ubber knowledge about PKing aspect of a game beeing peacefull harvester myself but did u read that:

I liked the #day, I got 3 serpies from pking! \o/

And The_Knight isnt the most feared ebul PKer on server, he isnt even in top200 a/d (yet :hug: ).

eMPi

Nobody will enter a pk map that day unless he has the stats of szatan.

Agis29, not that i question ur ubber knowledge about PKing aspect of a game beeing peacefull harvester myself but did u read that:

I liked the #day, I got 3 serpies from pking! \o/

And The_Knight isnt the most feared ebul PKer on server, he isnt even in top200 a/d (yet :hug: ).

eMPi

Everybody has his opinion.I dont have your stats but i got serpies and capes (and i lost rostos also) in ordinary days.90% of the people who want a non rosto day won't enter pk maps.Also most of the people that make proposals about pk are those i never saw in pk areas.They are just saying things cause they are too egocentric. Probably i am wrong, who knows.

Well, we can have a special day on request, for 200 USD. But only one paid special day a week, and those who pay for it have to agree what the day will be.

Well, we can have a special day on request, for 200 USD. But only one paid special day a week, and those who pay for it have to agree what the day will be.

Have some patience, I need to win the lottery first. :o

-Blee

I wonder who will buy the first special day lol O.o

Maybe, there could be another way of doing this, for everyone to use? Like the auto-invasion NPC warning dude lol, make one of those, pay him so much a week, in gc or whatever, then people get say 1hr to vote, then that day happens. :o

Yes, there will be such an NPC, more about it later.

:D

Funny, I just had the idea that would happen lol.. :)