Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

What more NPCs do we need for continent two?

Rallos, I reckon Zirankin bar would be better suited for that blacksmith npc. Since PV is aallll about flowers, and Zirankinbar is all about the ores (and minerals). PV has enough NPCs anyway :P

Zir was, before 90% got made unharvestable. It also doesn't help that Zir lacks a storage and that the blacksmith is tucked away in a cavern. Even though the npc's primary function would be to set base prices for the ores, making it too hard to buy hammers would make it an unused npc.

<edit>

1 more: You are in Arius [232,112] Cheap wine, maybe with a small quest to restore relations with vesine over jealousy with Latis :P

The sunflowers behind this npc provide baking oil for the tavern and the apples from the tree he/she's sitting on is used for a special cider that (among others) Tankel and Heavybeard like (maybe with a smart alec remark about them loosing stuff). The gnomes buy in very large quantities from vesine and what they have left, they resell.

Or sumfin like that :>

</edit>

Edited by RallosZek

Npcs to buy or sell all the new ingame items. copper/tin ore , matter conglo etc

Npc for the New Dragon Armour. Make it unmakable by players and unbuyable .The only way you can achieve the armour is to supply the scales to the npc ( keeps it very rare then)

Quest npcs: has been mentioned before

General RP npc: just there to expand upon the EL world/story and add a bit of spice

A second wraith on C2 " beam me up" from C2 takes you to him rather than IP

I've always said that C2 should get Cheap Sanding paper and Cheap Mercury (to fight against C1s cheap wine and leather). C2 quests should set these up nicely :P

Even though Mercury can be seen as 'free'. I would still love to get this on the C2 side of things :P

I hope a npc that is going to sell feasting pots/and mana and body restoration pots

Read before posting :P

There was a NPC added already that does this (came with the last update). Go look for it ^_^.

NPC that buys new monster drop books would be kewl (Acc/Eva/Inv/TS) and/or other books that C1 book NPC doesn't buy.

There are way too many of them in game and no one buys them on market.

I would like a few quests like on C1 so that you can learn C2 background. It might be good to make the quests a bit tougher (not harder to find NPCs but some nasty maps, aka like wine quest).

Leather Seller

Wine Seller

These 2 are a must!

The Leather seller inside or out the front of the tent in EVTR at 224,266.

In Irsis at about 196,95 there are some stalls and wagons... some wine bottles could be put on one of the stalls or some barrels/bottles in one of the wagons and the Wine seller put there.

Here are my suggestions with locations and explanations. :D

1) An NPC name Kirt who buys armor and weapons and drop books as well situated in Sedicolis at 252, 435. The is location is central to a large part of Irilion that has monster drops. Most of the cold/snow maps don't have monsters that drop items.

2) An NPC named Curtis who buys furs, horns, and other animal products much like Henrik but for Irilion animals. The location is 252, 435 in Idaloran since that is central to a lot of fur bearing maps when the boats are considered.

3) An NPC named Harry who buys and sells ores including mercury. The location was selected because there is gypsy wagon there which would explain his presence instead of having it by Heavybeard. Why put a seoncd NPC in same place when you can just have the same one do more stuff? I vote putting Harry in instead. Location 278,149 in Zirakinbar. Could this be our guy for selling hammers too?

4) An NPC named Nanna for the day changer/ day breaker idea. The location would be Thelinor 89, 175. The suggested 300K to change the day added to the location would make it a very interesting prospect and mean that the bad days still have a chance of playing through without being broken.

5) An NPC named Lapid who is the basis for a cheap sanding paper quest. I think all of the Irilion quests should be tougher than the Seridia ones. If I was better with making the NPCs I would write the quests myself but I am not a digital artist just a writer. The location for this NPC would be North Redmoon 109, 265 since their are tons of gems in the dragon lair but all the way in volcano would be a serious pain.

6) An NPC that is the Irilion Wraith but the remove perk option could be added to it or to the nexus seller in Port Anitora depending on if that will even be implemented or not. The location for the Wraith is based on Sedicolis being central and not much else being there.

7) The NPC magic seller in Irsis should have gem sanders and cutters added to the list of sold items instead of adding a new NPC for that unless you want to put in an NPC in another magic shop somewhere. The Irsis magic shop is at 172, 245.

8) An NPC named Dionysus should be added to Arius for cheap wine in Irilion with a new cheap wine quest of course that would explain why the seller makes dandelion wine. There are several dandelions around the building and no places for a winery in Irilion that I am aware of at this time. The building I suggest using for this is at 310, 96.

9) An NPC named Perlustra who buys and sells manufacting, crafting, magic, and summoning potions along with the potions suggested as being bought and sold. I would suggest the location be Hurquin 58,77 which is central to the southern village in Hurquin and Hurquin is between the Melinis vial seller and South Redmoon where most potion ingredients can be found.

10) An NPC named Hermes in Melinis who is has a cheap mercury quest. Cheap mercury would in Melinis would make the PKers selling mercury upset but the people who get it free in KF are not likely to change their habits since they don't really risk anything to get it anyway. The quest could be the hardest in the game with a great story. :( I would suggest 164, 104 as the location of the NPC since that would make avoiding the wandering friendlies tough to do. ;)

11 An NPC named Thelanu could be added to Aeth Aelfan for a cheap leather quest. The leather quest would be new and tougher as suggested for the other quests and this NPC could be someone connected with the armory under Lolalith Fortress though it only has swords so I am suggesting for now putting it at 19, 171. Finding the NPC could be part of what makes the quest harder if it were under the Fortress. The Lolalith Fortress does give good reason for there being a leather worker in Aeth Aelfan no matter where you put it.

TirunCollimdus