Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

What more NPCs do we need for continent two?

I am going to add a few more NPCs to continent 2 soon, I am waiting for suggestions about what they will buy and sell, and the location as well (with coordinates of the outside of the building they are in, if any).

HOw about the one you mentioned Radu the day killer or what ever

But with some minor modifications:

Day Changer

Costs you 300kgc total and when its filled up a random day happens. This can take out some of the bad days and replace them with good/bad days as well.

I liked it but modified it a bit tell me what j0 think :P

Maybe an npc that sells high lvl capes.

Edited by Bandhar

well only my holy oppinion..

Leather Seller

Wine Seller

Dunno where i would put em exactly.. maybe Irsis and Palon Vertas :P

I dont really know if you think its necesarry to have such NPCs in c2 too but i guess

some potters and manuers would be a lil bit happy 'bout that :P

#Edit: btw. i just posted it cuz a lil dwarfen manuer asked me to post it ^^

Edited by Scorpius

In general I'd say: simply fill in all the currently missing NPC. Every Inn, Store, Magic Shop, Storage, etc. that already exists should have it's NPC placed so they can be used. I'm more interested in filling in the missing NPCs than adding new ones.

Edit: Removed suggestions already made by people who post faster than I do.

Edited by bkc56

An npc that sells sanding papers and other crafting stuff (like the magic shop in pl)

Probably would be easier just to add that to the IotF Magic Shop NPC (or maybe Omida in Sedicolis).

how about a one that will take neg perk back off you for alot of gcs? and he can be the wraff for c2.so we no longer got to reset. and itll take lots gc back out the game.

Edited by masterkenbo

An npc that sells sanding papers and other crafting stuff (like the magic shop in pl)

Yep thats the one=) Gotta be closer to storage than in PL though, thats a quite long walk for some allready too expensive item=/

Also maybe someone to sell various ores to that isn't a 2-3 minute walk away from storage (like the Blacksmith in WSC).

And a Day changer/remover NPC =)

And like kenbo said, a NPC that would take off a perk for some really big money or maybe some items, that would be great and make up for new tactics so you don't have to feel "ooh I'm lvl 120 oa!!=D... ooh wait... I got 10 Reasoning =(".

Edited by Beaverhunter

Gnomish 2nd hand shop

buy and sells damaged weapons and armours at a reduced cost

save losing them to Tankel (no wonder he was sacked) or sitting in store

Guest baneazaghal

Perhaps some NPCs that would sell Mead and Ale at lower prices after you finish some kind of quest? Like the one in MM for the wine.

An NPC who would provide some level of information to the players about C2 in Port Anitora might be useful as well ((s)he could even charge in GC for some of the info?). I also think that Port Anitora should have more NPCs, some of which could give you quests and things like that. It's kind of empty this way.

P.S.

What about adding more selling quantities to Closca in Melinis? Sorry if this is off-topic.

An npc that sells crafting supplies (like PL magic shop):

Irsis: Irsis magic shop [172,244]

Wa have all these new maps in C2, but hardly anyone goes there after their initial exploration of the map. Let's start filling in the details. :P

Also maybe someone to sell various ores to that isn't a 2-3 minute walk away from storage (like the Blacksmith in WSC).

yup, that would be nice. it could be a co-worker of heavybeard, the smithery should be big enough there for 2 npcs.

Piper

You guys do realize there is a NPC near a storage that sells feasting potions on c2 now, right? Have fun finding him :P

There are 10 spaces for 'new' sigils.

Once these are in, I reckon C2 is a sweeet location for them.

New Book seller for summoning the new animals.

As well as books to fight them.

Split all the current c2 books from C1 and move them over here. I find it a bit pointless that since the way the game is designed, C2 has its own 'unique' monsters so why is it that the c1 has books to summon them? (I'm talking about Polar Bear)

Edited by MagpieLee

umm maybe a ccouple quest npc's maybe?

also maybe another trik but for higher lvl armors

finaly an npc that buys/sells bones/meats/c2 animal items

Edited by macca

• Taverns in Aeth Alfan and Arius
  • Sedicolis [94,42], "Stone cutters workshop", summon stones (move from Aeth Alfan)
  • Blacksmith PV (You are in a cavern [32,74]) Hammers, sell/buy new ores except hydro

Rallos, I reckon Zirankin bar would be better suited for that blacksmith npc. Since PV is aallll about flowers, and Zirankinbar is all about the ores (and minerals). PV has enough NPCs anyway :P

how about a one that will take neg perk back off you for alot of gcs? and he can be the wraff for c2.so we no longer got to reset. and itll take lots gc back out the game.

But can also sell back possitive perks as well . At the same cost as buying them but only recieve half the PP's back (round up)

Be nice not having to Reset but dont want it to good, got to be some down side like lose of PP