Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

look i really didnt say those thing just plz read plz!

ok this may sound like a regualr story but its true i went to the shower and my brother got as soon as i left i didnt log out to he satred playin and cursin under my account trust i wouldnt say that to this game i think this game is awsome plz just give me another chance plz ! :oops:

dont worry entropy usaly is nice and give u another chance but one mess up and blam.. but also he doesent know ur brother did it and u prolly should close the game when u go afk

I know the feeling, lost titan long, bunch of armour, cash and potions because of my little shit brother.

Again I tell you, beat the crap out of him. But I mean come on, what kind of a bro does that to you, that is just malicious.

you guys do have passwords right? and i hope you dont' tell others your password :P so just exit hte game when you leave and there should be no probs :)

you guys do have passwords right? and i hope you dont' tell others your password :P so just exit hte game when you leave and there should be no probs :)

I know one of my RL friends knows like all my passwords (cause their the same). But that's only cause we used to play rs together and sometimes would need to borrow stuff, also I know he doesn't care about EL so he wouildn't try to hack me.

Hosan wrote:

Again I tell you, beat the crap out of him. But I mean come on, what kind of a bro does that to you, that is just malicious.

you see i dont have a older brother and hes 18 so he doesnt like these

games but when he does mess up with his game i try to fight him but he beat the crap out of me and when i mess up his game i get the crap beaten out of me..so thats kinda inpossible for me to handle problem :P

My wife tried that once while i was taking out the garbage. Fortunately all the "kelven is gay" messages no one read b/c she didn't know how to global chat :lol:

I already have a Sony force field, but still it doesn't work :?
That must be the one that uses microsoft OS.

To Hosan: He is suffering, my alcohol tax has been substantially increased. At 15, he nor his friends can get it reliably, so his mates are pissed as fuck at him.lol

To Hosan: He is suffering, my alcohol tax has been substantially increased. At 15, he nore his friends can get it reliably, so his mates are pissed as fuck at him.lol

Romania rulez! You can buy anything at any age (as long as it's not an illegal product) :)

Personally I dont think its right to have kids drinking beer or other alcoholic substance but ohh well. Most kids who are alcoholic drop out and think they can get jobs and never really do and end up becoming wife beaters and crap like that... thats in america and theres probably alot of people like that in romania too you cant have a country without them... except for one... one country doesnt have drunks who drop out to become jobless wifebeaters :) the vatican :) no citizen that lives there at least :)

I drunk quite a few when I was a kid, and beside for not being able to get a job (which is unrelated with the fact that I drunk when I was a kid) I do not exhibit the other symptoms you mentioned.

Drinking is good for the mind and body, as long as you don't abuse it.

***produces a huge dramatic sigh***

Siblings...

...at least you don't have 7

Personally I dont think its right to have kids drinking beer or other alcoholic substance but ohh well.  Most kids who are alcoholic drop out and think they can get jobs and never really do and end up becoming wife beaters and crap like that...   thats in america and theres probably alot of people like that in romania too you cant have a country without them... except for one... one country doesnt have drunks who drop out to become jobless wifebeaters :)  the vatican :)  no citizen that lives there at least :)
You're about to tell us we need Jesus right?