Eternal Lands Official Forums
Zelse

When Chaos Reigned Supreme

((Feel free to join this rp thread whenever you want, but when you decide to leave you must die and end up in the Underworld, or have some kinda good exit for your character, also any guild or person(s) that are mentioned in the thread -if any- and do not wish to be on here; let me know and i will change it))

PROLOUGE: Chaos and Total War have erupted in Draia. The Moderators who were ordered to care for the world by the eternal land gods were stripped of their powers and locked away in a unknown location in Irillion. This was the work of Mortos who tricked the other eternal land gods that the moderators were planning to overthrow them. Unolas has sealed the entrance to the unknown location with a magical barrier which is being kept guard by Selian's summons. Aluwen, realizing the fatal error that had come upon them could do nothing because she was under seige by Mortos' forces in her Ruins of Tirnym. Hope and Light, had finally been lost and the scale that once showed equality now leaned towards darkness.

Without Moderation the Eternal Lands was in ruin. All lands now permitted player killing. Because of this, guilds controlled storages, cities, boats and resources. In Isla Prima the Ant_Queen and her Ants made their Queendom there, and killed anyone who came on boat, by magic and from the underworld. Although comming from the underworld was rare because Mortos had his minions continually kill the people who died again and again, a real hell. This was a result of the constant fighting above. Some guilds were united either because of their lack in strength or lack in numbers. However, powerfully strong guilds like =hc= and Dao, acted alone. Will order and balance every find their way back to the Eternal Lands...

The Grand Dragon Council

"I still can't beleive those Feros came and took Acelon away like that!" said Geritt as he slammed his hands down on the table in the House of the Grand Dragon Council. The guildmaster was taken away to Irilion and the guild was leaderless. "We're running low on supplies." Minuet said in her cheery voice trying to bring down the stress of the guild. "What can we do? What can we do?" Asmodean kept saying to himself, he knew that three guilds were fighting eachother for control over the Mynadar storage and docks. They could try and fight their way to the docks and go from there, but what lied beyond the docks they did not know for sure. A guild confederation had taken control of Tarsengaard and was planning to take over mynadar when the time was right-they have been having gargoyle problems at night due to the gargoyle cave. Kiliaran Fields was a no-mans-land save the forts which were used by bandits and small guilds that were able to secure them. Asmodean wasnt sure about Nordcarn though because Iunno had teleported across the river to go there and came back saying a newly formed guild of dwarves were preparing the cities defences while a large yet unexperienced guild had taken over the storage, and another-mid sized guild took refuge in the Temple. Iunno also heard from a stout lone Draegoni that King Vermors corpse had risen with gargoyles and skeletons that might attack the mountain city. As for Zelse, he knew that the Moderators had to be rescued but because of his low rank in the guild he could do nothing. He was looking out the window-it was raining- when he saw a figure walking towards the building, the guards- Sorrino and Velle stood firm.

Sorrino and Velle stood at the door for another hour when a noise came from outside. Sorrino and Velle were left with huge wounds and deadly poison left in their body. They did not see what happened because of the noise they were left confused. They only mumbled "Death" then they were left with almost no life. The Grand Dragon Councils magic users and potionist fixed them up but Sorrino and Velle were left unconcious. After the elders left the building an report came to them that Kiliran Fields had no bandits or smaller guild members in it. One of the elder sent Zelse (because of his low rank) into Kiliran Fields. Zelse saw all of the bandits and guild members were left in peices. Every thing was sliced into inch peices except the fort. Zelse used his great magic to look inside one of the forts and he saw orcs slicing people into inch big peices. He thought an orc invasion came before he stopped looking the orcs vaporized and a midget came in the fort by teleported. He bought all the inch big peices of people into a chest and teleported it to a strange area. Zelse ran back to the elders and told them what he seen. They did not believe Zelse and sent him with all the low rankers to fight the thing that Zelse had seen.

They charged into Kiliran Fields and found not any living thing in the whole field. Zelse used his great magic again and seen that an strange statue was left in the forts. Zelse and his force secured both forts and they tried to bring down the statue but it wouldn't move. They went into one the towers and seen a dying man against the wall with chains around his limbs and neck. He said to them "He is here" and he died. Then a strange beast walked into the room. It had the body of lion, the head and wings of an eagle, and had the legs of a leopard.

Zelse and his force tried to tame it but when they got close they collpased with fear and went unconcious for three days.

They awoke to a sight of great fear. A skeleton above Zelse head and looking at him. Then a dwarf came in and said "Giduegate you are needed in the defenses." And the Skeleton dissappeared and the dwarf said those are my minions. My beast found you and bought you to me. I am Draconey my leader Sengar we took control on Taseengard because of the Academy of Magic here. Zelse answer "You are Draconey?" Draconey replied "I am the Draconey, well known because I almost got one of the mods out of the prison but I was to late." "I could fight off the summons so I went back to Taseengard to capture it and now the bigger guilds can't get in because of the undead army I have captured.

Zelse tried to stay up and then he fainted.

K add on to my great add on

Edited by Draconey

Draconey took Zelse back to his realm in Tarsengaard in order for Zelse to see the great army that he had created to destroy Selain's summons, break down Unolas's magic barrier, and slay Mortos's minions in order to free the Moderators. Draconey knew that the only way his plan would work was to ally all of the guilds into a fearsome army but he did not know how to do it. After a discussion with Zelse, he was able to figure out that many guilds would help, including Dao and a few others. But first, before any guild could join them, they had to prove the worth of their cause. After taking a few Reasoning and Will potions to guide their thoughts, they decided to take their weapons (such as they were) in hand and march on the Ants' nest. They had heard of these fearsome and powerful foes. They also knew that those powerful enough to escape the underworld could have died to the Ants' relentless attacks. These items would create a nice bonus to rogue guilds.

They slaved for hours to harvest the many materials needed to create the potions that they could not do without. They fought their way to the guarded silver mines in Morcraven Marsh. They battles through hordes of summoned Wolves to reach the famed blue quartz of the Crystal Caves. Then, when the time was rights, they contacted Jowwow of Dao in order to make their potions for them. Ogle, Jowwow's ever-willing assistant, came along. Other members of Dao came as well to help the cause such as Justmental, their famed leader, Michel, who had by now become a legend, 2coolfool, a feared fighter, and even Honeybee came out of her hermitage to help the ever-increasing forces of Draconey and Zelse.

All these united in a great effort and slashed through hordes of Leprauchans, thousands of Chimerans, and a few of the dreaded Yetis in order to reach the White Stone docks from Tarsengaard. Because of their teamwork, they made it and were able to take the journey from White Stone to Isla Prima. At the last moment, Ogle brought up an interesting thought:

"Why didn't we just make tele rings? :blink: "

Anyway, they went on, fighting off sea serpents. They finally neared the shores of Isla Prima but they were met by a horde of Ants. "Fire!" shouted the hideous queen and thousands of pieces of poisoned burning wormwood was launched by the ants. They managed to dodge some of it but most hit the deck of their vessel. One piece was dangerously close to Draconey, their hero, and suddenly he seemed frozen in fear. Ogle quickly donned his leather gloves and threw the wormwood into the sea before it's poisonous fumes could reach Draconey. Years later, when the Encyclopedia scholars were sifting through some old manuscripts they discovered that Draconey had a very bad childhood experience with wormwood and it was this that made him freeze. They exact details of the childhood experience remain unknown but perhaps a brave scholar can one day find his diary, rumoured to be located in the feared Catacombs of Naralik.

They managed to reach the docks just as their boat sank. Everyone (except Ogle of course) rushed off the boat and began to slay the ants. The little ones were no more than a nuisance but soon some of the larger Ant began to come out of the rat cave. It was now that Ogle unleashed the weapon that he had been hiding, even from his friends. He had 5 Yeti summoning stones that his grandfather had made almost 100 years ago. He hoped some of them still worked.

As the Ants approached, his friends began to use the potions they had brought. Ogle rushed off the boat as quickly as he could. His long legs helped this effort. Eventually he managed to reach his friends but not before they were locked in combat with the 7-foot Ants. Quickly, Ogle used the summoning stones. Two failed but three caught a spark. He turned them towards the light and they sprung shivering from his hands. Slowly they expanded, taking the shape of the Yetis he had seen in the history books. Suddenly one seemed to distort and erupted in sparks. Ogle saw the Ant mage's mouth muttering the words to a spell known as "Harm Summoned." He ran forward with a Titanium Serpent Sword enchanted with Thermal Magic. With two quick thrusts he killed the Magician before he even saw Ogle. The Ant's blood seemed to seep into the sword and it began to grow a darker red. The other Yetis kept growing and soon were stading erect, ready to do their master's bidding. Ogle, in awe, commanded them to go forward and attack the Ants. It seemed almost too late. All of the friends were down to their last Health Essences, they had no time to return to the boat. Then, just as their hero Draconey began to falter, already muttering his "last words" as he fell to ground clutching his bleeding chest, the Yetis reached them and tore apart some of the Ants on contact. Ogle rushed up and remotely healed Draconey as best as he could but it seemed the hero would die anyway. Suddenly Ogle's sword sent forth a beam of light and Draconey stood once again. The sword once again shone a clear, perfect purple.

Edited by Ogle

I got the patience of a 5-year-old ;)

Zelse, Ogle, Michel, Draconey, the assorted summons, justmental, and 2coolfool went on their way. Slowly wading through the piles of dead ants. Once the large ants had been defeated, there was little opposition to their invasion. With one swing of their mighty swords, fashion carefully from age-old recipes, or of a yeti's arm, the motley assortment of men, dwarves, elves, draegoni, and skeletons moved on through the ever-increasing destruction. Finally, they reached the Wraith but something horrible had happened. It was standing on two feet. Slowly the Wraith looked around and saw the companions, his eyes began to water as he asked them, "Please, take this body away, my stomach hurts and I have forgotten how to do anything." As his eyes rolled back into his head, Zelse ran to the tavern that he knew was nearby, he quickly pushed on the secret barrel his father had shown him years before and entered the cave. He gathered as many fruits as he could hold and ran back to his friends. Just in time they were able to force something down the Wraith's throat and he gurgled a reply, "Thank you, leave the food and go on your way. I will rest here until you return. Please, find a way to fix the underworld. Please help me."

Edited by Ogle

Grogan looked over the wall of the Rangers of the North's fort in Southwestern Myandar. The rangers had intelligently secured the gold mine near the city. "More coming boss!" Grogan shouted at the top of his lungs. "Get Oromis boss, we have some feros coming in from the east! About 15 of them and a band of armed goblins. We can shred through them like paper." Grogan went into the fort's armory and grabbed his titanium long sword and his steel chain mail. Oromis was busy getting his gear, along with McLane and Theryndan. The rangers killed every last creature coming, with the help of some summons. Grogan cleaned his sword. They slept that night peacefully.

Next morning, as Grogan got up, he looked over the wall at an approaching army of summons and people. Grogan recognized Zelse in the ranks, and knew they probably didn't mean war. "Uh, Boss? Come up here. We have an army of people who look pretty badly wounded. I'm going to get some health and magic essences", and Grogan retreated to his essence. Theryndan came up to the wall, polishing his armor. A voice in the army called out, "We are here to see if the Rangers of the North are willing to join our army. We plan on finding the moderators and sending Mortos into the center of the world." Theryndan went back inside, this time with his full fur, along with Oromis, McLane, Toddma, Ast, Firehand, and Grogan. The seven talked and agreed unanimously to join their army. "As long as it is a peaceful merge as we come from the fort, and no man from your ranks so much as looks at one of our men cross-eyed!" McLane shouted at the men. The army murmered in agreement. Thus, those seven men summoned all 73 members of the guild out with their best armor and weapons. "Zelse," Grogan said, "Thanks you much. OK PEOPLE, Listen up! This man here is Theryndan! He is our guild leader, and we will protect him before anyone else." Grogan shouted. He drew his sword. Let us liberate Nordcarn! Cradle of the Dwarven race!" PhilDaBurn smiled. "AYE!" And the Rangers joined the enormous war party, and let out a battle cry that shook the heavens.