Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lachesis

Encyclopedia Errata

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but the Potion of Potion formula does not work, and this formula in the encyc also matches the one in the manufacture list.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but the Potion of Potion formula does not work, and this formula in the encyc also matches the one in the manufacture list.

:)

1 Empty Vial, 2 Feran Horns, 1 Wine, 5 Rues, 7 Dandelions, 4 Nightshades
Works for me...

i just looked in the encyclopedia and i did not see ice dragon armor anywhere

Clrt + H > encyclopedia Tap> Armors> Torso , Legs, Feet, Helms Armor. It's all there :P

If it hasn't been already mentioned, on the rc2 update, the encyc says ring of power with same exact info in crafting section twice.

EDIT: oh and ranging isn't mentioned in the attributes section of encyc

Edited by teehee

English Ency -> Potion of Physique lack the 'Weight' attribute (it's 1 EMU).

Potion of Speed Hax weights 5 EMU and it is stackable.

Edited by BloodSucker

Scythe should say 20-45 damage inflicted because of update.

#EDIT: and potion of evasion picture is the outdated version if not already fixed in new encyc.

Edited by teehee

Lion isn't at the proper place in the list anymore (I don't know where it should be now, but definitely after panda bear, those I can handle, Lion not anymore since 2 or 3 server updates ago :^) )

Edit: creatures list that is :/

Edited by revi

The encyclopedia tells that Caltrops Building book contains 11k pages (research points). It's wrong - I need to read 10k pages only... :P

Sulfur is called "Sulphur" in encyclopedia and when you use the eye thingie it says "Sulfur". They're both correct spelling according to Wikipedia, just a little weird to use both words I think. :)

I know it's already a little discussed in http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38327, but no action was taken, so tought I might add it here. :)

Edited by BlackEyed_Devil

Not exactly encyclopedia errata, but hope this is a good place to post:

The Help list of acronyms and abbreviations does not list DB (death bag), seems an omission to me :)

Decreased the weight of the potion of attack and defense reduction.

Giant summoning will summon 2 giants

Yeti summoning will produce 5 yetis

The mage robes are makable now. The formula is secret though, will be revealed in a contest.

I think the formula for the robe had been told.*

EDIT: *only 2 parts of the formula were reveled so far... maybe is better if we wait until is complete

Edited by dipi

When we have the full formula for the magic robes we will add them - but since you cannot make the robes without the full formula it would be too much work to change the encyc every day a new ingredient is revealed :rolleyes:

It seems that the true sight potion formula is stable for quite long time and probably it will stay as it is now.

So it would be good to correct the encyclopedia formula and exchange henbane with deer antlers :)

Big Books as listed in the Encyclopedia show the incorrect number of research points / pages for all except Manufacturing. Cost seems to be correct, however.