Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zerobaum

Trade bot coding

I am looking for a person whom is willing to make a code for a bot of mine, i am in need of a new trade bot code, i am willing to pay someone in GC or items form in game.

Funds out of game can be discussed.

I am looking for a person whom is willing to make a code for a bot of mine, i am in need of a new trade bot code, i am willing to pay someone in GC or items form in game.

Funds out of game can be discussed.

One option is my bot service http://el.other-life.com/bots.php

WEll thats a monthly service, i have a few options atm, dezm sells code for about 400kgc ingame or 100$.

Getting the code works for some people, others prefer the service. Keep in mind I'm supplying the hosting and updates to the bots as well as web access to the config, inventory, logs, etc

You could use Dezm's gc -> $ service (which I highly recommend based on personal experience), take the 400k gc and have it paid to Learner for hosting services, 400k for a year's bot hosting sounds very good indeed to me :)

Well considering im not 18, i cant pay a monthly fee, (no credit >.<). So a one time fee would be best for me.

Don't forget, if you own a bot (no matter how you came by the code) you are responsible for fixing it and maintaining it and updating it...it's a lot of work and if you know nothing about bots, might be a waste of money if you can't keep it online because you can't run it.

With updating she means fixing your code when there is some gameupdate that will ask to change some protocols in your bot. If you can't program you are again dependable from other people.

No i dont knwo how to code, but i know how to Edit code, i redited the attack bot code that was posted to make it my own, new everything. I can reedit any code if i get a feel of how its made, just like on my comp el is completly different, my speed is running faster, i broke it all open reprogramed it for my comp. i have it all backed up on a flash drive so i and when i uninstall i still have my work done. i have all items meshes changed. :confused: i can do anything ocne i see a start.

honestly Learner does provide a great service, I could sell somone my market bot application (I keep the code to myself) but the maintance thing is a bugger. not only do to have to deal with server update problems, scammers tring new tricks, there is also the issue of log maintance and that. Learner not only deals with the normal issues of bot running, but his service also allow your bots inv and prices to be displayed on the el home page

WEll thats a monthly service, i have a few options atm, dezm sells code for about 400kgc ingame or 100$.

Dezm is not selling code in game. Dezm will pay for learners bot service and bot registration with entropy in exchange for your gc's but thats about all Dezm does.

Lol you told me you made your own code in DiE! for medena, which wexy owns, whom edited your code. or something in that term. But Erm. i only have 1.8mill atm disposable.

[wexy@fragger ~]$ cat Devel/App/storebot/AUTHORS
--Storebot
crusadingknight <crusadingknight@*****.com>
wexy <wexy@******.net>

--Previous Maintainers
(Athosino) < ? >
Bongo < ? >
*Derived from the elbot project.

It's an old storebote code available from the CVS @ Berlios (under GPL) that I made to work again after server protocol change regarding trades and various other stuff. I implemented alot of new features that the one on the CVS lacks.

Medena and another 4 trade bots at least run on that code.

Edit: Nienora/Grearien did a nice piece of work on it and LabRat did a small fix too. Just to credit everyone :D.

Edited by wexy