Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mariws

Special stones

W00T!!! just found a binding stone from coal after about 2 months since my first enrichment stone :)

I still haven't found any special stones. I was wondering though, does the excavator cape reduce the frequency of random events. I don't have any data, but the feeling that I am getting is that when I mine without the cape the random events come a lot more frequently. Does anyone else experience this?

I've seen it all over the map and am certain it is totally random. Wearing exc or any other cloak makes no difference. The only thing not random is that some minerals/ores have slightly higher/lower odds.

I've seen it all over the map and am certain it is totally random. Wearing exc or any other cloak makes no difference. The only thing not random is that some minerals/ores have slightly higher/lower odds.

In your opinion, what are the minerals/ores with the highest chances of finding one?

I still haven't found any special stones. I was wondering though, does the excavator cape reduce the frequency of random events. I don't have any data, but the feeling that I am getting is that when I mine without the cape the random events come a lot more frequently. Does anyone else experience this?
Actually, since the cape means you harvest faster, you are exposed to opportunities for a shorter period. No?

In your opinion, what are the minerals/ores with the highest chances of finding one?

The one that require the highest levels I think

Actually, since the cape means you harvest faster, you are exposed to opportunities for a shorter period. No?

It doesn't make you harvest faster - it makes you harvest double the original amount.

Technically it does make you faster... :)

i found 3 rost on iron and 1 on coal.

a few binding stones on tit and silver. 5 in a tomato :)

a 2 enrichment stones on tit ore i think

and no serpent stones

ive been to alot of mining spots and mined alot but i think the iron ore in CC is just lucky, 4 or 5 people found rosts within approx 1 hour harvesting there while i was saving for teh CoL

I found a stone in one of my kidneys. :)

Only if you're carrying it to storage, the chance per harvest is still the same.

I found a rosto on titanium but was full and couldn't carry it. Agggghhhh! I found my first one on sulfur, if I remember correctly. Found a binding on silver, and I don't remember the rest.

With my secret char, I found a binding stone in like 6K of sulphur. I was so happy :huh:

That's probably the most interresting stuf in this thread :icon13:

Does Gossip know who's Radu's alt?!!

To stay on topic, I found like 11-12 rostos (and some enrichement, binding and serpent stones) in 1 year and 2 months... I remember I had to wait about 2 months to get my first stone (which was a rosto, while mining rubies in NC south cave).

Edited by Jarld

i have no number really.. i just know that i found in 1 1/2 of playing only 2 Binding Stones..

and i harved alot tit, iron and silver ore to raise the money in my wallet... i guess im just

unlucky..

I found 3 rosto in one day, 2 binding stones and 10k(medallion) harvesting blessings all in 3 hours a week ago... It's completely random. I was on Coal the whole time then sulfur for like 20 mins then zomg rosto :)

I found 3 rosto in one day, 2 binding stones and 10k(medallion) harvesting blessings all in 3 hours a week ago... It's completely random. I was on Coal the whole time then sulfur for like 20 mins then zomg rosto :D

i beat you :P

52 coal harved i get rosto then second load at like 100 coal a new rosto :P was 2 months ago..

then i didn't harvest till yesterday, first load nothing but lots of random events, ralloszek pmed me

"stone is coming" i logged off, back 1 hour later to finish the load, harved 10 coal and got rosto :P

edit :

~TommyKnocker :]

Edited by Mr.Yndiana