Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pennifuin

New Negative Perk:

I think an interesting addition to the Anti-Perk list, would be the 'Allergy' perk.

the effects being:-

+loss of health whilst harvesting flowers.(3-7 hp/min?)

+Poison effect (or increased damage) from Bee stings.

+Loss of health whilst having anything fur or made from fur in Inventory (clothing/pelts)[loss similar to flower harving.]

[OR]

it could be a New Day. in which case:

+Negative effects/(Jelly bones perhaps?) Whilst fighting furry critters...

discuss.

Edited by pennifuin

Allergic to fur :) You should get extra damage from fighting animals as well then.

I don't think it's a good idea to have this as a perk. The special day could be interesting though.

Allergic to fur :) You should get extra damage from fighting animals as well then.

I don't think it's a good idea to have this as a perk. The special day could be interesting though.

yeah i o half way through writing it and thoght it would be better as a day..

IMHO we have enough negs, too many in fact, this is just another perk to add to the 100% fighter for free pp.

Maybe intresting as a random day

I'll post here idea for 2 perks too, becouse i don't want to open new thread just for it.

Bleeding Heart Perk

This perk is something like fast regeneration perk, but you don't get +3 hp every minute, buy you lose 3-5 hp and mana every minute (with fr cape you don't lose and don't get any hp, or lose only 2). This perk can give 4-8 pick points and cost about 80k-140k. You can lose hp if you food lvl is lower than 0, but i like more previous idea. I think that will be good thing for high lvls, becouse they have 100-150 hp. Anyway this perk will be hard thing, most when you harvest or do some he, sr etc. Mana lost will be hard for fighter too, but no so much hard.

Cat's dexterity

You hits enemy 30% more often, cost 4-6 pickpoints and about 150k-300k. NO CAPE WITH THIS EFFECT.

EDIT: Some little edites in post :)

Edited by brein

Cat's dexterity

You hits enemy 30% more often, cost 4-6 pickpoints and about 150k-300k. NO CAPE WITH THIS EFFECT.

This perk is too powerful for 4-6 pp. And besides...
Fatal Man

Cost 7 pp, 150 gold

Increase the chance of scoring a hit regardless of your opponet's skills/defence by 10%.

Cat's dexterity

This perk is too powerful for 4-6 pp. And besides...
Fatal Man

Cost 7 pp, 150 gold

Increase the chance of scoring a hit regardless of your opponet's skills/defence by 10%.

Ah true my bad, but fatal man to expensive, do you know what means 7 pickpoins after 110 oa ?

Edited by brein

Do you? :)

+4 or so coord would have same effect at +10%, so it should be 4pp for every 10% increase.

But anyway, back on topic...

I think Pennifuin's idea should either be a -3 pp perk, or a random day.

Allergic to fur :happy: You should get extra damage from fighting animals as well then.

IMHO we have enough negs, too many in fact, this is just another perk to add to the 100% fighter for free pp.

Not if that applies to fluffies, chimerans, and yetis. :D

maybe have it so like bee stings poison (33% of your total HP for 2 mins) (very original idea, and keeps the serial RPs happy) and radon damage makes you poisoned as well (50% of total HPs for 2 mins).

Edited by MagpieLee

maybe have it so like bee stings poison (33% of your total HP for 2 mins) (very original idea, and keeps the serial RPs happy) and radon damage makes you poisoned as well (50% of total HPs for 2 mins).

50% of total HP or 50% of remaining HP if total be dead after 2 hits :happy:

well you'd have to heal then :happy:

If you had 100 health, got hit for radon for 30 damage you'd have 70 hit points left and you'd incur a 50 total hp damage over the course of 2 mins, and since Poison doesn't stack, you'd be alright once you heal :D

edit: I reckon more people would buy poison antidotes for this. So people who could make them should feel good ;D

Edited by MagpieLee

50% of total HP or 50% of remaining HP if total be dead after 2 hits :evilgrin:

You will heal 1 or 3 (with FR) hp for that minute as well. So you will survive ;)

I ALWAYS am wearing full fur unless fighting, then I have the fur cloak on still /|T¬T|\

stick with the flower picking effects :evilgrin:

Still, I like this idea and it doesn't seem too "out-there" for the game

i agree with max, there need to be some good perks who are usefull for both fighters and alchemists or w/e

theres no good positive perk at all for fighters :P

well there are, but they arnt worth the pickpoints

the only one that is remotely worth taking is evanscence. Every other perk is a waste of pp for fighters

Sorry for wanting to expand the game a little. You have to start somewhere. A new neg perk here, a positive one there, more items here....TYou dont complain about all the cool armour and weopons you're getting ...