Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LabRat

Can a tradebot be relocated?

I own 2 tradebots, Agneum and Titanta.

I have done a search of this forum, using "move" and "relocate", but can't find a relevant thread.

I would like to relocate Titanta, and wish to know if that is acceptable generically (if I get an OK I will then consider possible locations and consult with Teh gOd about acceptable locations).

I have done a search of this forum, using "move" and "relocate", but can't find a relevant thread.

I would like to relocate Titanta, and wish to know if that is acceptable generically (if I get an OK I will then consider possible locations and consult with Teh gOd about acceptable locations).

You have to coordinate with Entropy and get his approval for moving a bot to another location.

You have to coordinate with Entropy and get his approval for moving a bot to another location.

Via what method would you suggest? Forum PM?

I was considering moving Trismegitus as well.

I always communicate with entropy via forum PM, he responds with remarkable efficiency as soon as he logs into the forum.