Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
conavar

harvest of sorrows

Just wondered if anyone knows if with the new neg perk harvest of sorrows , if when u teleport to KF if its to a random point or a set point (which will become staked out by Pkers )

What would be the fun if you were teleported in random locations? How would the PKers be able to camp around the spawn then?

Sorry i thought it was just a Negative perk . Not a sending lambs to the slaughter in KF perk .

Having a random point at least gives players a chance but o well

Sorry i thought it was just a Negative perk . Not a sending lambs to the slaughter in KF perk .

And you think that a negative perk should give you a fair chance to escape?

And you think that a negative perk should give you a fair chance to escape?

One that costs 100 k and gives you only a few PP yeah i do . be differant if was free and gave your 10PP.

At least a random point would give players a fighting chance to escape . Afixed point is almost certain death it might as well just make you drop all your items and send you straight to hell .

My opinion anyway and they differ from yours be boring if we all thought the same . your game so guess you know best <<< ( not sarcastic )

IMO this perk is 100% free pp's (yeah, needs 100k gc, but w/e)

Anyone who takes this perk is probably 100% fighter and harvests never, so it has no effect

edit: grammar

Edited by Atlantis

Afixed point is almost certain death it might as well just make you drop all your items and send you straight to hell .
I disagree. this perk is gonna be highly useful to high level fighters who don't harvest often. they can handle a trip into KF (some can even handle the ambush. they just can't afk-harvest. small cost if they rarely harvest)

Afixed point is almost certain death it might as well just make you drop all your items and send you straight to hell .
I disagree. this perk is gonna be highly useful to high level fighters who don't harvest often. they can handle a trip into KF (some can even handle the ambush. they just can't afk-harvest. small cost if they rarely harvest)

so its a perk aimed at high level fighters who dont harvest and sit round KF all day anyway . like atlantis said cheap PP

Edited by conavar

this perk is like a trip to the Past.

I remember when the first teleport event were introduced, you could get teleported to another map..yes..even pk!

That was adjusted soon enough, but still..no perks needed for that, lol!

Altho I must say i never liked that feature much, being a non-pk er and all..still..made havesting VERY interesting for a while!

Jez

Think about it tho. Even though its a fixed point, what PKer is gonna pay 100k for getting to know the exact spot?

I doubt any of them will, its not like they care that much about your few ores and pickaxes.

On the other hand, knowing Entropy his evil mind. I would guess you spawn at the mercury. :icon13:

-Blee

This perk in my opinion is 100% worthless.....well for me i havervst alot and it the only way i get money....i wouldnt get this perk even if it didn't cost 100k :icon13:

Think about it tho. Even though its a fixed point, what PKer is gonna pay 100k for getting to know the exact spot?

I doubt any of them will, its not like they care that much about your few ores and pickaxes.

On the other hand, knowing Entropy his evil mind. I would guess you spawn at the mercury. :icon13:

-Blee

should think a lot of PKers' will get it for the PP they not worried about going KF they already there lol

This perk in my opinion is 100% worthless.....well for me i havervst alot and it the only way i get money....i wouldnt get this perk even if it didn't cost 100k :o

You are not the reason this game exists, get used to it.

I love this perk but sometimes i have to harvest up to 650 flowers before teleport nexus hits :o . Its gonna take along time to make up for the 100kgc i paid for the perk in free tele's to KF.

Another neg perk for the strongest one...hellspawn will be easy soon also when medailon go cheaper.Same like when only top/$ can buy magic armor/weapons.Strong will be stronger and weak weaker :*

Edited by Matess

Another neg perk for the strongest one...hellspawn will be easy soon also when medailon go cheaper.Same like when only top/$ can buy magic armor/weapons.Strong will be stronger and weak weaker :*

And what the hell do you expect? The stronger to be made weaker and the weaker stronger? Would you like that???

And isn't that the idea?

I don't want a game where everyone is equal.

What I want is a game where everything is fair, and everyone can, with the same amount of work, take that perk if they want to.

Nice perk :pickaxe:

Hey people we shouldn't complain again after update. Let's give this perk a chance. I agree that for harvesters perk is worthless and expensive. So just don't take it and no problem? Not all perks are for all players in my opinion.

This one was intended for high level fighters and 100k gc for 5pps isn't really a big amount for them. Especially if you need over 15M exp to get a new pick point.

Well if I may add something.. Entropy I hope that the price of this new anti-hellspawn med will be directly proportional to 10 pps from hellspawn perk and won't drop.

...Spelling

Edited by NitageR