Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

Need more then help

Guest Trojan_Knight

Good day,

I am currently looking for a map maker. I have read all the things about how to, and know all about what is and is not allowed to be on a map. Only thing is, my brain refuses to grasp the concept on how to build one for my community / guild / etc.

I have tried making one of these numerous times. Im great with pencil and paper. Just not to anything when it comes to pc st00f. :lipssealed:

Wanting a 64x64

Very classy / eligant if possible.

If your interested, please either leave a post, pm me via here, or via on game. My name on game is the exact same as it is here. Or you can #ig me at ~LE~ .

At the moment I am gathering info on what I would like on it. And basically getting the ball rolling so that when find a person that can make a map for me, maybe at most a couple weeks later. Could have someone build this for me. I work 70+ hours a week. Some times life takes up some of my spare time. So I play when I can and as often as I can. So if ya don't hear back from me for a day or two. Just sit tight, and I'll get back to ya as soon as I can. :evilgrin:

Regards

Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

Are you talking about a guild map? I'm pretty sure you are, but just clarifying ;)

Basically, yes. :)