Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Some people are just asses...(Not me other people)

Before you read:

A weenis/weenus is the extra skin on your elbow

There was this girl at school who looked like a horse. Well, she is really annoying, so as joke, I said hey! She turned around and I said "Stop looking at my weenis" "stop looking at my weenis" (I told her what it was after). She told the office I told her "Wanna look at my penis". I hope the stupid horse-girl gets murdered 'cause I got 3 days of ISS for "sexually harassing her". Really, horses aren't even aloud at school. WTF would sexually harass one anyways? I mean, anyone could tell she was ugly as hell. I wouldn't be pissed off if I actually said that, but I didn't. I should have lied, like her, and denied it. Anyways, the lesson of the story is Lying gets you ahead in life. That's the message school has given me.

BTW: I know the girl heard me, and she just wanted to get me in trouble because she hates me.

Before you read:

A weenis/weenus is the extra skin on your elbow

There was this girl at school who looked like a horse. Well, she is really annoying, so as joke, I said hey! She turned around and I said "Stop looking at my weenis" "stop looking at my weenis" (I told her what it was after). She  told the office I told her "Wanna look at my penis". I hope the stupid horse-girl gets murdered 'cause I got 3 days of ISS for "sexually harassing her". Really, horses aren't even aloud at school. WTF would sexually harass one anyways? I mean, anyone could tell she was ugly as hell. I wouldn't be pissed off if I actually said that, but I didn't. I should have lied, like her, and denied it. Anyways, the lesson of the story is Lying gets you ahead in life. That's the message school has given me.  

BTW: I know the girl heard me, and she just wanted to get me in trouble because she hates me.

I don't care how ugly she is, calling her a horse is just plain mean dude. Also that is how life works, the liars get ahead.

No, she is uglier than a horse. Calling her a horse is a complement. Her eyes are fucking rectangles. 666th post :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: