Eternal Lands Official Forums
etland

Buying all ubber defense or attack items

Word of warning:

Etland has been reported to scam a fair few people, and a few close friends of myne, IF he is buying items from you, make sure if there is other itmes he is offering for it, MAKE SURE the items are first and GC last so the gc ammout cannot be changed to scam you aswell.

If a mod thinks this is inapropirate then feel free to delete.

Etland if you have a problem with me posting this, then deal with me ingame.

She does. Tried it with me yesterday. So like joshy said, make sure the gc is last.

But ask your self this one question where can a scamming n00b get gc like that? ;) I mean I know quite a few people in like 70s a/d who cant even afford that type of armor. So unless she can magically do something and get like 900k I think she scammed the gc and I myself do not wish to do business with any one who holds scammed items or gold. And etland if u have a problem with this bring that pretty gear of urs into an arena and we discuss ok :)

But ask your self this one question where can a scamming n00b get gc like that? :lipssealed: I mean I know quite a few people in like 70s a/d who cant even afford that type of armor. So unless she can magically do something and get like 900k I think she scammed the gc and I myself do not wish to do business with any one who holds scammed items or gold. And etland if u have a problem with this bring that pretty gear of urs into an arena and we discuss ok :icon13:

have you ever heard "irl rich" peoples an "EL shop" terms. and if you re reading forums you should know she buys items and sells ingame (like bronze armor)

If you wish to discuss possible wrong doing, there is an outlaws section. Other than than, please do not hijack someone's market thread.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13949

10. Sell and Trade at your own risk.

Eternal Lands will not be held responsible for any transactions made in game or on the forums dealing with real monetary currency or in game money or items. No selling of character accounts is to be made in any forum or in game public chat or channels.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14582

10. Sell And Trade At Your Own Risk.

Eternal Lands will not be held responsible for any transactions dealing with real monetary currency/items or in game money/items. No selling of character accounts or guilds, or advertising of them, is to be made in any in game public chat or channels. You take full responsibilty for your actions and their consequences. Eternal Lands will assume none of that responsibility.

Seeing as how this rule was made before the buying and selling of items for real life currency/cash/money was so easily doable, I consider the sale of ingame items for real life money to fall under the same category.

Eternal Lands has NO way to handle problems that can occur from this, nor do we endorse and promote trusting total strangers with your real life money.