Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cleo

Misunderstood.

Today I was PvPing with Pookies on my Guild map (The PkG map), I dissed and said do not attack and since he was my Guildie I expected him not to attack. Then he summoned 5 Bears on me. He attacked me and stole my Full Steel Set, CoL, and Orc Slayer. If you see him Pk him and keep Pk'ing him. If you wish to donate anything back to me it would be greatly recieved I've already been given a CoL from MufossA. I know its a risk that If your on a Pk Map that your going to die. But I didn't expect my "So Called" Guild mate to attack me when not asked to.

Thanks.

- Cleo.

Today I was PvPing with Pookies on my Guild map (The PkG map), I dissed and said do not attack and since he was my Guildie I expected him not to attack. Then he summoned 5 Bears on me. He attacked me and stole my Full Steel Set, CoL, and Orc Slayer. If you see him Pk him and keep Pk'ing him. If you wish to donate anything back to me it would be greatly recieved I've already been given a CoL from MufossA. I know its a risk that If your on a Pk Map that your going to die. But I didn't expect my "So Called" Guild mate to attack me when not asked to.

Thanks.

- Cleo.

Im really sorry this happened...YOU WERE ON" YOURE "GUILD MAP SO THIS IS NOT EXPECTED....unlike other pk maps, """Pookies has been #REMOVED from PkG""" Im completley sick of shit like this ,im fed up and fuming mad.........If anyone has misunderstood on buddy list please let me know i want to be informed of a name change.......(and i know what everyone is thinking ""oh pkg are scammers what do you expect"")but i have really been working hard trying to make frineds and change a few things, and it seemed to be going good then something like this happens and completley screws it up ..well im starting to understand how everyone feels...if it were not for Quimbly who happens to be a good guy i would have Put pkg to death...but for his sake i wont...Cleotopia I appologise from the bottom of my heart and ill try to replace more then the col.......

-MufossA

Edited by mufossa

Thanks.

- Cleo.

Im really sorry this happened...YOU WERE ON" YOURE "GUILD MAP SO THIS IS NOT EXPECTED....unlike other pk maps, """Pookies has been #REMOVED from PkG""" Im completley sick of shit like this ,im fed up and fuming mad.........If anyone has misunderstood on buddy list please let me know i want to be informed of a name change.......(and i know what everyone is thinking ""oh pkg are scammers what do you expect"")but i have really been working hard trying to make frineds and change a few things, and it seemed to be going good then something like this happens and completley screws it up ..well im starting to understand how everyone feels...if it were not for Quimbly who happens to be a good guy i would have Put pkg to death...but for his sake i wont...Cleotopia I appologise from the bottom of my heart and ill try to replace more then the col.......

-MufossA

halleujia...Misunderstood has had a change of heart he just met me in VOTD to return all the items ..CLEO log on and come get all youre stuff.............I am going to let Misundestood back in Guild , i believe he proved him self ..and deserves a second chane ..AS long as he promisies NEVER to scam again...some peopel may be against this BUT i personaly believe when soemone corrects a wrong doing , and you accpet them back without hate it will actually change that perosn......

Muf, i remember u told me something about Pookies when we were pvping long time ago, this time u forgot about it urself :/

No1 "hates" pkg cous of tag, but cous of ppl and how they behave.

No matter how strong some1 is, he is worth nothing if he cannot be trusted.

<edit>

i personaly believe when soemone corrects a wrong doing , and you accpet them back without hate it will actually change that perosn......

Yea, u probably right, look at chosen and pookies. They r so nice these days, never in outlaws and such :(

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter

Thanks.

- Cleo.

-MufossA

Mufossa I respect all that your doing in PKG and wish you the best of luck. Ill be happy to help anyway that I can.

Kid

Yea, u probably right, look at chosen and pookies. They r so nice these days, never in outlaws and such :D

eMPi

You wont be seeing me here anymore.

Mufossa

i have really been working hard trying to make frineds and change a few things, and it seemed to be going good

Keep up the good work Mufo :D

Handyman Thor

Edited by deano

Well, no matter what others might think I did not leave PkG for reasons of what Misunderstood did, I am ok with the change of heart he had and I left to start my own guild with my friend, I hope this clears up some of the confusion, GL guys ;)

halleujia...Misunderstood has had a change of heart he just met me in VOTD to return all the items ..CLEO log on and come get all youre stuff.............I am going to let Misundestood back in Guild , i believe he proved him self ..and deserves a second chane ..AS long as he promisies NEVER to scam again...some peopel may be against this BUT i personaly believe when soemone corrects a wrong doing , and you accpet them back without hate it will actually change that perosn......

If only that was zamora..

Edited by Kerplunk

Thanks.

- Cleo.

-MufossA

Wow.. tbh i didnt wanted to believe Cleo the stories about your Change muf.. even tho i have to say i just

got told about you bad couple of times.. never saw anything bad from you personal. I think i have to apologize for that. :)

Good Luck with everything you do man. I definitly changed my mind about whole pkg ;)

Greetings,

Scorpius

I can vouch for the fact that mufossa has been working hard at a turn-around. His relations with IRON have been improved and we welcome it. It will take time before there will be real trust, but i look forward to removing another guild from our red list.

I was in PkG at one point and may return in the near future, but I will admit that Mufossa is tightening down on the scamming etc. in the guild. I liked PkG alot and only decided to Make my own guild when my long time friend who came back to EL wanted he and I to reopen a guild that we started long ago. I plan to run it as good as Mufossa is running PkG. I think PkG is making a great turn around and I give em all the good luck I can with it.

Mufossa = Like a brother to me :)

Aight Zure out

-Zure ;)

I just want to say, to Mufossa You've really welcomed me to PkG and Im glad you sorted things out for me whilst I was ofline. I was distraught when I thought I had lost everything I had worked for. Guys whatever you think, about PkG E.g They're a Lieing, Cheating, Scamming, Bagjumping Guild. Your Wrong. I only joined PkG because I thought they really had changed, Not so much as a "PK" guild but more as a nicer neutral guild who welcomes everyone. And I think I proved myself right. They accept anyone of any a/d I admit I have a rubbish a/d but they didn't care and they support me with my skills. Not everyone is Like Pookies who put Misunderstood up to it. People like Pookies ruin EL, and ruin PkG.

- Cleo.

Edited by Cleo

first off no one understands what really happen, mufossa is acting like he is gm of PkG for some reason but he really is not shit, Quimbly and I started this guild, through evey fukn penny into gettin maps and bots, mufossa 0$. I reset about 2 weeks ago and since i was reset i left guild to pvp quim so he never #removed pookies lool, second off i attacked cleo to pvp then cleo dropped bag n misu took it and left, he later gave everything back and apologized so i dont know why anyone is bowing down to mufo

Indeed confusing topic, I quite don't understand Pookies being not welcome in the guild he created o.O

btw Cleo your avatar says Bane...

first off no one understands what really happen, mufossa is acting like he is gm of PkG for some reason but he really is not shit, Quimbly and I started this guild, through evey fukn penny into gettin maps and bots, mufossa 0$. I reset about 2 weeks ago and since i was reset i left guild to pvp quim so he never #removed pookies lool, second off i attacked cleo to pvp then cleo dropped bag n misu took it and left, he later gave everything back and apologized so i dont know why anyone is bowing down to mufo

LoL i aint shit? i believe i have RANK 20.........and also you reset to buy nexus , i bet you wont get even 1pp from hydro bars , noone will sell them to you, and when nienora and wexy ect.. come to pk you , i wont be tere to help..and when all el is serping youre spawns as you try and recover reset , i wont be there to help, and when DIE! comes to kill you while you pvp guess what , i wont be there.....

this post has sealed youre fate

-MufossA

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT POOKIES DIDNT GIVE QUIMBLY ONE DOLLAR FOR THE MAP EITHER, SO HE SHOULDNT TALK....

Edited by mufossa

LoL i aint shit? i believe i have RANK 20.........and also you reset to buy nexus , i bet you wont get even 1pp from hydro bars , noone will sell them to you, and when nienora and wexy ect.. come to pk you , i wont be tere to help..and when all el is serping youre spawns as you try and recover reset , i wont be there to help, and when DIE! comes to kill you while you pvp guess what , i wont be there.....

this post has sealed youre fate

-MufossA

die! wont kill me :lipssealed: ill be in my map

This topic is getting out of control, maybe a mod should close it.

This topic is getting out of control, maybe a mod should close it.

It's no worse than most of the night-time "drama" on TV. I'm just starting to get interested in what the next twist or back-stab will be. Who's baby is it really, and will they end up running off to mexico together? And what about that operation, will it turn out OK.

Stay tuned for the next episode, coming soon.

It's no worse than most of the night-time "drama" on TV. I'm just starting to get interested in what the next twist or back-stab will be. Who's baby is it really, and will they end up running off to mexico together? And what about that operation, will it turn out OK.

LMAO :icon13: