Eternal Lands Official Forums
Daxon

EL Lottery

lol never heard of this guy, hes extmly lucky if he just started this game

Lunchbox's OA is in the top 1,000- not exactly a newbie.

You should poke your head out of pk areas once in a while- you'd meet all sorts of new people. :P

scaf

You should poke your head out of pk areas once in a while- you'd meet all sorts of new people. :)

scaf

Top 1000 means nothing, I could reset and make that in 2-3 days.. lol.

I have never herd of this person, so I agree with scarr lol.

Top 1000 means nothing, I could reset and make that in 2-3 days.. lol.

I have never herd of this person, so I agree with scarr lol.

pr0 kk chosen is right.

ye lol, i could make a new char and make his a/d/oa in like 2 days :)

Top 1000? That means I'm definetly in there! :pirate: Suddenly I feel more important! :) (I know the El website has top 200, where could I find this Top1000 you're all talking about?)

Edited by Mariws

Top 1000, only really way to check is to go to the Top Players page, then click Ranking, then type the players name your after. A few people in the top 200 have -private- settings, and you cant see there ranks or names when you look.

(Sorry for off-topic)

You should poke your head out of pk areas once in a while- you'd meet all sorts of new people. :)

scaf

ok sherlock

Top 1000? That means I'm definetly in there! :P Suddenly I feel more important! :evilgrin: (I know the El website has top 200, where could I find this Top1000 you're all talking about?)

Lol sry Mariws, ur barly in the top 1500... although i shouldn't be talking cause the same goes for me as well ;)

Top 1000? That means I'm definetly in there! :D Suddenly I feel more important! :) (I know the El website has top 200, where could I find this Top1000 you're all talking about?)

Lol sry Mariws, ur barly in the top 1500... although i shouldn't be talking cause the same goes for me as well :D

Auch that hurt! But it's the truth! :P I checked my stats after i wrote that post but I was ashamed to say anything else! :D Anyway I have a question : Do I really stand a chance in a lottery if I buy only one ticket? :(

Mariws: Auch that hurt! But it's the truth! :) I checked my stats after i wrote that post but I was ashamed to say anything else! :D Anyway I have a question : Do I really stand a chance in a lottery if I buy only one ticket? :P

Yup, you have a chance, just not a very big one depending on how many people buy tickets. For each ticket ur chance goes up.

Edited by redsoxlovr10