Eternal Lands Official Forums
Daxon

EL Lottery

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to remind everybody that after each lottery drawing, I send a message to the winner, and if the winner's signed up for my email service, they'll get one of those, too.

The other thing is- people keep asking me if I know who won, so I have a new command:

/gossip lottery

so just do that if you're wondering.

And if you win, I accept donations- mama needs to shoes!

Gossip

Since I won't be playing alot, I don't need my money anymore. I decided to buy a ticket too :)

(Beg for my stuff and I ignore you forever)

Btw..

Incase the winner doesn't log on (for whatever stupid reason) to claim their prize, the silver still goes to them.

If you do stuff like pull serps while training or use BroD, then yeah, no prize for you. :D

Ah, I love you for that. ^^

I wonder who will win... good luck to everyone and I hope its me. :happy:

-Blee

Few numbers for better thinking. if price is 2.2m k this is 2200000gc, one ticket cost 5000gc, 2200000/5000 is 440. Then if you buy 1 ticket, you have about 1/440 chance to win, if you buy 2 tickets 1/220 (2/440), 3 tickets 1/146, 12 tickets is 1/36 :happy: But 11 tickets is 1/40, then beetwen 11 and 12 tickets is only 4 difference :D And that little difference cost 5k :)

Edited by brein

"4 difference" = 4 denominator difference, but its same %chance added...

Incase the winner doesn't log on (for whatever stupid reason) to claim their prize, the silver still goes to them

Only thing that prevents me from staying online is the time, have to get up to work tomorrow (it's 00.25 here)

Few numbers for better thinking. if price is 2.2m k this is 2200000gc, one ticket cost 5000gc, 2200000/5000 is 440. Then if you buy 1 ticket, you have about 1/440 chance to win, if you buy 2 tickets 1/220 (2/440), 3 tickets 1/146, 12 tickets is 1/36 :P But 11 tickets is 1/40, then beetwen 11 and 12 tickets is only 4 difference :P And that little difference cost 5k :P

You aren't taking into account that not all the money is given out as a prize, so there have been more then 440 tickets sold.

Few numbers for better thinking. if price is 2.2m k this is 2200000gc, one ticket cost 5000gc, 2200000/5000 is 440. Then if you buy 1 ticket, you have about 1/440 chance to win, if you buy 2 tickets 1/220 (2/440), 3 tickets 1/146, 12 tickets is 1/36 :P But 11 tickets is 1/40, then beetwen 11 and 12 tickets is only 4 difference :P And that little difference cost 5k :P

You aren't taking into account that not all the money is given out as a prize, so there have been more then 440 tickets sold.

lol then what happens with rest? This is for u and Radu for beer? lol

lol then what happens with rest? This is for u and Radu for beer? lol

I wish ... the NPC gets it for his beer!!

Ugh the anticipation of when the drawing is gona occur is killing me! maybe we should have a designated time set beforehand that everybody knows about so we know when to log onto check the drawing. I been on all day waiting for it.

Yeah i heard this lunchbox guy isnt even sharing his winnings, and i dont think he has a forums account either.

Gratz all the same tho :P

Edited by redsoxlovr10

lol never heard of this guy, hes extmly lucky if he just started this game

Congrats with the big amount of money! My friendship is for sale!