Eternal Lands Official Forums
serene

el girls club

And the strong pker outlaw isn't invited - I don't want our group to get bad publicity.

What does being strong pker have to do with being an outlaw? :medieval:

Edited by grearien

poison can be a good medicine.

it seems grearien is interested in joining the EL girls club, doesn't it?

and she can be a good poison :P

Edited by AluminA

And the strong pker outlaw isn't invited - I don't want our group to get bad publicity.

What does being strong pker have to do with being an outlaw? :medieval:

I only meant 1 certain person, not all pkers. If you are female and a pker you can come to the meeting as long as you aren't sl4yz0r (not sure how it's spelt).

when is the next meeting lu?

Would any girls like to make essences together today as part of the meeting? We would share the end quantity equally between all involved.

Meeting for 8pm GMT today (Sunday) and in the same place as last week unless anyone objects. I won't be able to host the meeting next Sunday.

so same time? like 2pm in florida? umm what are the cords, i havent been yet to a meeting but am exited and dont want to miss todays :happy:

You missed it again. I tried to find you but it didn't seem like you were on.

I will be able to hold another meeting next Sun night about 7.30pm GMT, it's the one after that I'm away.

Also, we really should start doing projects either after the meeting or at a different time. The EL Girls club will become more organised in time. I will see if I can set up a forum for us (never done that before).

Edited by Lu06

yeh sorry was feeling really sick :)

I hope you're feeling better now. Maybe you can make the next meeting this Sunday. If people can PM me (Lu05) ingame (before or on Sunday) I can take down names then PM you with our meeting location on Sunday near the meeting time. This is to try to avoid any unwanted visitors although I can only take your word for it if you say you're a girl/lady and check with Gossip.

Edited by Lu06

What does being strong pker have to do with being an outlaw? :D

I only meant 1 certain person, not all pkers. If you are female and a pker you can come to the meeting as long as you aren't sl4yz0r (not sure how it's spelt).

DO I know you?? What the hell would give you the impression that i'm female?

I previously started to organise something with serene, which I'd rather not talk about here... so could whoever's going to run it contact me in-game sometime?

If jh wants to get involved with this as well (since she's like a best friend to me in EL anyway), we'll both talk to you when we're both on later, in a private channel. One of us will let you know the channel no.

Next girls club meeting is on Friday 16th Feb at about 8pm GMT (we usually wait until everyone has arrived).

Please pm me before then and I'll tell you where we will meet, it makes it more special if the loc is a secret. I'll try to keep it away from monsters to make it easy to get to. Also it will probably stay on C1 unless members are okay with meeting on C2. We may also have an essence project then.

Thanks to Ttlanhil for the chat system, it seems to be working well.

Because:

1) Friday is my favourite day of the week

2) It's a good day for any timezones near GMT as it's not generally (with exceptions) a school/work night

3) I can't chair the meeting Sat or Sun evening GMT as I'm away for the weekend

4) same as reason 1 LOL

why are you all flirting with women we can only virtually know?

cuz of following reasons :

#1 you are a sick son of a bitch that pretend be someone you are not to play with people.

#2 you are married and feel guilty if you go on a real traition so you flirt here.

#3 you are an ugly son and can´t real date so you do it here.

#4 you like it for the fun and exercise your hands.

#5 just for the fun.

#6 just for the fun but you get involved and go meet that person but it turns not quiet what you expected.

#7 just for the fun but you get involved and go meet that person and it happens to work quiet well.

#8 just for the fun but you get involved and go meet that person , it works very well and you both live happy 4ever.

#9 you are shy and you use net to start virtual dating with expectations of turn it into a real dating.

#10 you are a very busy dude in rl so you dont have time to go out and meet people and start it here.

#11 you live in a remote location completely alone and you sometimes feel with need to talk with someone.

Just pick your number :wacko:

We had our meeting about 8.15pm GMT Friday but only 2 members turned up and I forgot to PM to check if other members were coming. We had agreed on that date and time though. Sorry I was a bit late, RL distracted me.

Please remember our special channel for communicating ingame on as I will talk through that when the meeting is coming up. If you are a genuine girl/lady, you can still join, pls pm me or Jhlightning ingame and we will request for you to have access to our special chat channel. You don't have to join the channel just use the command to chat on it (which you will get when you are accepted) and any other members online will recieve it and reply. We are always looking for new members, so please let us know if you are interested.

Also please can anyone who knows update us on the progress of clothes for females ingame. It's an issue that several of us are very interested in. I think I found the topic for it (about masking) but not everyone reads these forums.

At the moment I'm unsure which date and time is most suitable for the next meeting. I would suggest that from next weekend we go back to Sundays 8PM GMT until the next time I'm unavailable then. I need feedback on that to know if members can attend then.

I tend to keep on missing these meetings, sorry :icon13:

I'll try to make it to the next one. Sundays would normally work for me :devlish: