Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

The Four Suit Rooms

Palon Vertas holds many secrets, but the biggest secret it currently holds is the 4 suits rooms. Hidden somewhere in PV, a heart...a diamond...a spade...and a club are the theme of four different rooms. As far as I know, no one has been able to find the entrances...yet.

Now the challenge. I will give everyone ONE week (ending at 3:20 PM (GMT -5) on Saturday the 13th) to find all four entrances. Now, I do need proof...so it will go to the first person who PMs me on the forums with detailed entrance information.

Now here is the prize...

1 Modable Titanium Short

1 Giant Summoning Stone

1 Powersaving Cloak

Happy hunting ;)

Oh, I *MAY* decide to post a hint or two, but expect them to be cryptic.

Did you really have to wait until school started again??

I'll try my best tomorrow, but if I can't find it then, my time is too limited to do this.

Did you really have to wait until school started again??

I'll try my best tomorrow, but if I can't find it then, my time is too limited to do this.

Acelon, u r ebul! :D **hugs**

:) Could add more but don't want my post deleted. :P

-Blee

Here's a small clue:

You cannot enter this like you enter a normal room.

1. This is not cryptic
  2. I figured that out...
  3. I'm not looking, you killed me twice and got me stuck once already
  4. Hope the others enjoy the contest, I feel like looking for Roanof Island entrance before that update with the tree :D

EDIT:

i wonder how many people are in PV now :o and whos clicking on all the houses they find :)

I've done that. Didn't find a thing. I think you need an item to access them. Like some guildmaps use items to get in or go to a different area. So maybe I found one of the entrances, but I don't know the item (I had a special message). I could guess, but even so, because of those deaths in his annoying door maze or whatever it is, I lost certain items I definitely need. Maybe I'll try Friday or so, but for now, I - at least temporarily - quit the contest.

Edited by Cyprom

know something else ebul... he was hiding in one of those rooms when he was giving away a col :( (and also people been have really bad connetion problems)

i wonder how many people are in PV now :blink: and whos clicking on all the houses they find :P

well time to get rdy for school again :)

Edited by cho-yun

know something else ebul... he was hiding in one of those rooms when he was giving away a col

Says the guy who hid in his secret den when he was giving away a nice prize. :(

know something else ebul... he was hiding in one of those rooms when he was giving away a col

Says the guy who hid in his secret den when he was giving away a nice prize. ;)

Burrrrnnn :mace::(

COL beats a 10kgc prize anyday :(

oh yea... Draia coins beats Earth currency :(

Congrats to Pennifuin and Terena (both taking equal share of the find). The contest is over!

And no, I am not telling you guys where they entrances are..but I will tell you now that they have been discovered, they will be moved to their final spots (the current spots were just temporary).

Congrats again to the ub3r explorers.

Aww, 2 people already found the entrance to all 4 places? I was hoping I would get the chance to participate too :D. Aren't that many other contests going on for when I get bored of just doin normal stuff.

Congrats to Pennifuin and Terena (both taking equal share of the find). The contest is over!

And no, I am not telling you guys where they entrances are..but I will tell you now that they have been discovered, they will be moved to their final spots (the current spots were just temporary).

Congrats again to the ub3r explorers.

Wait... where they found them isn't where they'll be?

When youre bored, you can always join EternalTrivia on channel 124. Just #jc 124 and say @hello :D

Piper

Didn't know that, thanks. Sounds pretty fun!

Also, a question to Acelon... what is the purpose of these rooms other than for the contest? Anything, or no?