Eternal Lands Official Forums
crypt1c

Server down?

I just got back in, seems not everyone gets booted, so the server isn't offline.

Edit: Got booted again. This is annoying.

Edited by Electric

leans over:: IM FREAKING OUT!

i got d/c a couple time seems fine now though maybe some 1337 tech person can shed some light probably just the server telling us to go out n do stuff

Yep. I can totally vouch for this.

A lot of people are becoming grue food. From where I am VOTD, about 15+ yellow lines in my console

Happening to me also, highly frustrating :/ Do you instalogg out if you DC when fighting? Because I was fighting an orc and I hope I don't stay in if I DC :$

Maybe it is about time for me to fill your server-down time with my story about spacebunnies. :devlish:

There was once a space bunny.................

J/K (People on channel 24 will know this and so does Kat :P)

-Blee

el works great for me, and i live in France :P

now i know: it is a french conspiracy against the rest of the world. :devlish::P

Happening to me also, highly frustrating :/ Do you instalogg out if you DC when fighting? Because I was fighting an orc and I hope I don't stay in if I DC :$

you stay engaged untill you or the monster is dead :> hope you didnt have anythign pretty on... afaik you stay incombat untill its broken

Offtopic :> sorry

MAGPIE.... hey

Another small update

25th August 2006

Just some small changes and a new hidden page. Nothing you need

i wanna know, also u r pr0 at not allowing right click which makes me sad cause i knew a way to get around it but forgot

Apparently some router of de.above.net is having issues.

Yes, above.net again... :devlish:

you stay engaged untill you or the monster is dead :> hope you didnt have anythign pretty on... afaik you stay incombat untill its broken

Offtopic :> sorry

MAGPIE.... hey

Another small update

25th August 2006

Just some small changes and a new hidden page. Nothing you need

i wanna know, also u r pr0 at not allowing right click which makes me sad cause i knew a way to get around it but forgot

Just went on the server, I'm okay but I had 4hp left :/ No training for me the rest of the day.

No problems here (UK, including some other UK guildies), ping a health 30ms. Seen lots of yellow while sitting in the reading room over the past few days though, but not fallen victim recently.

My connection is fine.. I think it is shifting from West to East.. OH NOEZ END OF TEH WORLD o_.