Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pennifuin

Sun Tzu

This is a day I have seen on the test server a couple of times in the last few days.

You'll love it./discuss.

w0ts sun tzu day do???? give everybody a/d bonus or something, art of war day, must be something like that.

I shall have a guess.

NVM MY IDEA, HOLY SHIT ENT, IF YOU WEREN'T A GUY I'D KISS YOU!

-Blee

Edited by BleedingSoul

dont know might be a day of

No eating apart from rice

No manu apart from china

No crafting unless its fireworks

and the Dragon walks about with ppls legs sticking out the bottom :rolleyes:

As it says ingame - right now -

2x a/d experience :rolleyes:

I didn't want to spoil the surprise, I guess the gods thought differently :wacko:

anyone know a free ### spawn... lol

arg! i really dont like this day, i was training before day started, it starts and i havnt been able to get 1 kill since...

Omfg, I hope we also get a double crafting day, double alchemy day :D

That would be wicked. I wouldn't dare blink on that day, I'd be to busy alching and crafing.

Omfg, I hope we also get a double crafting day, double alchemy day :wub:

That would be wicked. I wouldn't dare blink on that day, I'd be to busy alching and crafing.

yep. :D

it was a cool day though. i didnt get as much exp as i wanted but i got more than i ever have. just couldnt be on as long as i needed to be.

still a great day. ty :D

Omfg, I hope we also get a double crafting day, double alchemy day :D

We got schools for that (plus Scholar's day effect). Att/def training doesn't have a school.

Only skills that don't have a school should have the potential for a special day. That's a/d, harvesting (both done) and perhaps magic.

Wonderful day indeed.

I never got that much xp when training for just 2hrs and 40 some mins.

It was about 310k for oa xp

Amazing day!

I can't wait for another one! :P

arg! i really dont like this day, i was training before day started, it starts and i havnt been able to get 1 kill since...

go find urself a pvp partner, most of the times pvp gives even more exp than monster training :devlish:

Omfg, I hope we also get a double crafting day, double alchemy day :devlish:

We got schools for that (plus Scholar's day effect). Att/def training doesn't have a school.

Only skills that don't have a school should have the potential for a special day. That's a/d, harvesting (both done) and perhaps magic.

Don't forget we get no item in the schools, and mixing without getting items to sell is not easy. And we need to get the items in the school too, we can't sit in storage to make stuff so the time we lose with hauling stuff equals the double exp and it's not worth to use in the end. You already get insane A/D exp and now you even get double!! I never saw someone making 6 million exp in 1 hour in another skill except A/d!!

Edited by Cycloonx

a/d you can only kill stuff so the xp is relavent, skills you get to make st00f just takes a lil longer but can make alot of xp just gotta keep making storage runs is all

also if you know anyone buying 19k polished sapphs i wish i would of known before making them in school :devlish:

Edited by chaoogie

I never saw someone making 6 million exp in 1 hour in another skill except A/d!!

No n44bz plz, its less than 700k, so not 6m/hour lol.

eMPi

Lal ok, but I know toomass made easily 1 million exp per hour :)

And even I made with a/d's in 60 ~350-400k exp per hour on ogre. When i'm only training crafting or alchemy I get like 50-100k exp per hour :) (and that's even on pro days :P)

Edited by Cycloonx

Lol, what is it with u ppl, all fighters were happy when mixers life got little easier cous of auto mix button feature. Also when day of reduced food cost was implemented we liked it and it didnt affected figters :)

If u think a/d training is so easy train a/d than.

Btw, the stronger fighters r, the more money can they make and the more money they can spend on equip/essences/pots/ rings etc.

Just compare how much worth stuff u can sell to a fighter who trains on gargs/fluffies/yetis.

I bet if similar a day like Sun Tzu would be implemented for some mixing skill(s) none from fighters would bitch about it :P

eMPi

Yet too see this day, but I make ~300k on PvP and ~250k on Fluffys p/h. And I reset, so I could get some nice OA levels for 6hr training. :)