Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyReni

Adaanu

well well who would expect that from sweet miss Adaanu

First of all those who know me, also know it is not easy to piss me off, and I never had the need to post anyone's name in this section of the forums.

I entered NRM and saw Adaanu walking towards the entrance. After a few mins I located the feros I wanted to train on and went back to the spawn. After a few feros Adaanu comes back and asks me why I am killing that feros if I know she was looking for it. I said the spawn was free when I got there. She stays at spawn and lets feros attack her (it is multi) so I join in fight. More chat follows, which I mainly ignore. Then she calls Sanka to help her getting me out from the spawn. So they both stay at the spawn and let feros attack them. I left of course, it was a waste of time.

C'mon there is 4 other feros on that map, not hard to walk and find another one.

ya ya *CO* is enemy guild so she can do what she wants \o/ and the fact that she stole my spawn isn't really an issue here, she can do it as enemy, but insulting blondes was a big mistake

[21:47:03] Adaanu: yea, blondes don't say much do they

Reni :)

But Reni is sexy blonde orchan :)

Not the sorta thing I expected, and she always seems to moan about people doing it to her spawns..

Reni, that is NOT what happened, tell the truth now. i told you i was after my runaway and passed you as i went after it. i killed it they spawn really fast as you know. by the time i got back you were there already killing respawn on me. i asked if you planned on staying there knowing i was after the one that took off on me. you said spawn was empty that i left spawn . another spawned i attacked it and you took your sword to it as i was killing it. and you did this more than once before i ever touched one you were killing. oh and i never 'called' sanka as you said.

Adaanu

Edited by Nvaryea

Girl, don't you get it, you can steal my spawn every time you want , but insulting me wasn't a good idea.

Everything I said is true, those who know me, know I'd not lower myself to a lie.

W000t, catfight! :)

But Reni is sexy blonde orchan :)

Not the sorta thing I expected, and she always seems to moan about people doing it to her spawns..

And surprise, surprise, I think I can actually confirm your words.

She looked kinda bothered this week when her fluf ran away and it attacked me and I killed it. (was still @ stage of serping fluffies) I apologized and went on tho, so nothing really bad happened there.

But ya looks like she gets a bit mad over spawns fast.

-Blee

i didn't say you lied, you just left out some important parts i don't steal spawns never have. and i have a msg to you from Tempest [15:46:17] [PM from Tempest: can u tell reni some long sentence from me in forum? ...][15:47:09] [PM from Tempest: Tell her, you talked about this thing to me and sanka, and such things, that sanka was alrdy there...and.[15:47:59] [PM from Tempest: tell her, as i was in hc she was way smarter, now shes just to dumb to see what mistakes shes doing, + tell her i said she a lame peace of ******]

[15:48:01] [PM from Tempest: thx -_-]

and this is the first thing i said to you [14:36:13] Adaanu: you plan on staying on them when knowing i was looking for my missing one

and your reply to me was 14:36:25] LadyReni: the spawn was free when I came here[14:36:32] Adaanu: no, you passed me[14:36:44] Adaanu: i was looking for the one that ran off[14:36:55] LadyReni: you left the spawn

if that is an 'open' spawn then don't chase after any fluffys or chims

Don't you see that posting insults from Tempest don't make you look innocent in my eyes. And your chat log doesn't prove anything, I killed at least 3 before you came. And yes you started saying it is your spawn. Now this is lame.

Anyway: steal as many spawns as you want, you are in enemy guild, you are free to do it, however I will not let anyone insult me.

edit: missed word 'guild'

Edited by LadyReni

And surprise, surprise, I think I can actually confirm your words.

She looked kinda bothered this week when her fluf ran away and it attacked me and I killed it. (was still @ stage of serping fluffies) I apologized and went on tho, so nothing really bad happened there.

But ya looks like she gets a bit mad over spawns fast.

-Blee

Indeed.

i didn't say you lied, you just left out some important parts i don't steal spawns never have. and i have a msg to you from Tempest [15:46:17] [PM from Tempest: can u tell reni some long sentence from me in forum? ...][15:47:09] [PM from Tempest: Tell her, you talked about this thing to me and sanka, and such things, that sanka was alrdy there...and.[15:47:59] [PM from Tempest: tell her, as i was in hc she was way smarter, now shes just to dumb to see what mistakes shes doing, + tell her i said she a lame peace of ******]

and this is the first thing i said to you [14:36:13] Adaanu: you plan on staying on them when knowing i was looking for my missing one

and your reply to me was 14:36:25] LadyReni: the spawn was free when I came here[14:36:32] Adaanu: no, you passed me[14:36:44] Adaanu: i was looking for the one that ran off[14:36:55] LadyReni: you left the spawn

if that is an 'open' spawn then don't chase after any fluffys or chims

Was there any need to post what he said? If he has something to say he shoulda posted it here.

Was there any need to post what he said? If he has something to say he shoulda posted it here.

There exists such a thing as a forum ban.

-Blee

i am friends of adaanu and she doesnt spawn steal, she was talking to me about fighting them and she lost one so went to find it then you killed it and took her spawn she was at for several hours, you say theres 4 spawns why couldnt you have looked for another? instead of trying to make it look like your the victim here when your not makes you look stupid

and suprise suprise bleeding sou; has something to say. if you were training and someone killed the monster you were fighting your saying you would do nothing? i doubt it

Edited by Blaki

ya ya *CO* is enemy guild so she can do what she wants \o/ and the fact that she stole my spawn isn't really an issue here, she can do it as enemy, but insulting blondes was a big mistake

[21:47:03] Adaanu: yea, blondes don't say much do they

Reni :pinch:

well topic please and if she talks so much while training she won't keep it long and i like "you passed me" i can stand in a middle of map and tell you passed me and spawn will be mine ?:P

i am friends of adaanu and she doesnt spawn steal, she was talking to me about fighting them and she lost one so went to find it then you killed it and took her spawn she was at for several hours, you say theres 4 spawns why couldnt you have looked for another? instead of trying to make it look like your the victim here when your not makes you look stupid

I concure

and suprise suprise bleeding sou; has something to say. if you were training and someone killed the monster you were fighting your saying you would do nothing? i doubt it

Umm. If my fluffy ran away and someone happens to be running on the map and gets under attack, I'm not gonna go whine over 1 fluffy, geez.

That was the case I was mentioning anyway. Adaanu was doing fluffies, one of them spawned and ran, it met me on its way and I sent it to its doom. Ok, so what, its just 1 fluffy. It'll respawn about 27 seconds later. I even apologized altho I can't help it if fluffies attack me.

Also, if I find an empty spawn, I'll take it and noone has to come around about 10 minutes later and claim they lost the fluffy. If I lose a fluf and I go look for it, I'll check back at the spawn every 2 minutes to see if noone killed it yet or found it yet or if it happened to come back itself. If you stay away as long as Adaanu did, I reckon you can no longer claim it your current spawn.

Reni would've been in fault if Adaanu was actually at the spawn and she started attacking it with a sword. But if Adaanu stays away for too long then Reni can claim the spawn for the next couple hours if she wants.

@Jaclaw, yea good point, maybe I should go sit on SKF bridge while afk from now on and claim spawns several hours later as most people go to NC sto for restock anyway. ;p

-Blee

Chill out ppl

The spawns dont belong to anyone

Its only by player politeness and goodwill that they share spawns they dont need to ,all because you are there first doesnt mean every monster that spawns has your name on it.What nxt you cant harvest then flowers cus they mine. :pinch:

If ppl want to share spawns thats fine but if they dont and they "steal" one doesnt make them an outlaw.

Think we have all been training and someone else has clicked on our spawn while we are fighting and they have helped kill it. so what get on with it its a GAME

Girl, don't you get it, you can steal my spawn every time you want , but insulting me wasn't a good idea.

Everything I said is true, those who know me, know I'd not lower myself to a lie.

adaanu has insulted me in the past ....reni your cool take no notice remeber our talk in skf ,girls like her aint worth the effort of bothering with and are we bothered NO :P

If ppl want to share spawns thats fine but if they dont and they "steal" one doesnt make them an outlaw.

Well I disagree.. and as most players conform to the no spawn stealing unoffical rule.. the majority would see it as an outlaw activity as it goes against the general community way..

Even if I see an enemy guild training at a spawn I walk off... (of course if the spawn has more than 1 creature then it should be shared....but even in this case ..people usually ask if the person minds).

Normally the people that do steal a spawn are the first to scream and shout if you jump in on one of theirs... Best way to deal with persistent spawnjumpers is to gather a bunch of friends.. and surround the spawnjumper and heal his fight.... (oh wait a min..wouldnt that be an outlaw activity?? well live by the sword..die by sword).

Well I disagree.. and as most players conform to the no spawn stealing unoffical rule.. the majority would see it as an outlaw activity as it goes against the general community way..

Even if I see an enemy guild training at a spawn I walk off... (of course if the spawn has more than 1 creature then it should be shared....but even in this case ..people usually ask if the person minds).

Normally the people that do steal a spawn are the first to scream and shout if you jump in on one of theirs... Best way to deal with persistent spawnjumpers is to gather a bunch of friends.. and surround the spawnjumper and heal his fight.... (oh wait a min..wouldnt that be an outlaw activity?? well live by the sword..die by sword).

I agree peope who steal spawns show no honour therefor how can the show honour in any aspect of the game or prolly in rl

I really like both of you. I see this as a simple misunderstanding and I wish it didn't come to this. :P

Please consider sorting this out privately, and then maybe post here to say everything is cool.

lol Tempest being lame with insults, i tought he liked reni...wut a backstabber ;(

[PM from Tempest: tell her, as i was in hc she was way smarter, now shes just to dumb to see what mistakes shes doing, + tell her i said she a lame peace of ******]

Really shame on you angelfacejo