Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Groogy

Houses...

Guest Groogy

Can you get houses that you can hire too Eternal Lands??

like 10 gold coins for a little house per week....(A very little)

and 20 for a bigger..and so on and so on...

and if you don't now where to have them...do a new map that all houses you can hire is :D

I'm new at Eternal Lands and diden't see this in the manual so i think that EL don't have it.... :?:

I guess that means player owned stores won't be in the free version either? I was hoping to buy a store or booth. Oh well.

50k plat HOLY SMEG that is WAY to much the only possible way you could do that is if you had 45 alchemy and 68 manu (I don't think ne one has 50 MILLION)

Guest Toyminator

There are a couple of people that have that or can get that in 1 day

yes true true but well hmmm that would mean like 5 people in the game would have a cool little house while everyone else is in front of it starving

I someone that has in the past and a couple people that could if they wanted to (including me). 50k plat for someone focussed on the right things isn't that hard. Specially when you consider that Tbars have been selling for 10kgp to 20kgp recently!

Yes, having a high manu available does make it easier, but there are several ways to make that type of money. For instance, selling Doom Capes?

Can you get houses that you can hire too Eternal Lands??  

like 10 gold coins for a little house per week....(A very little)

and 20 for a bigger..and so on and so on...

and if you don't now where to have them...do a new map that all houses you can hire is  :D  

I'm new at Eternal Lands and diden't see this in the manual so i think that EL don't have it.... :?:

10 gold LMAO I can get that from killing a gobbo LMAO if it went up by 10 gold coins each I could get one load of silver per week and have a mansion

looks like all the poor people are sleepin in the streets :D oh wait thats everyone exept jevik

dont' forget frak to hmmm Yoshi is pretty rich but that's all I can think of

AH! but if i know yoshi as well as i do, it would still take him pretty long to get that money, frak, dunno how rich he is and maybe ocle

50k plat is a good price. but only if a house is more then just a symbol. in a house i wana have my own storage, i wana invite ppl in etc. and of course i wana make the interiors :D

id also pay 100k plat if i could store more than in normal storage.

some spell that beams u home would be nice too.

Player houses will have a storage. There will also probably be different size houses, and if I annoy Ent enough, maybe something along the lines of a store/house combo (living quarters are upstaris, you have a little shop downstairs). Also, there will probably be guild halls. All this and more, in p2p. :D

I believe that GDC has purchased a guild house (just says that it's their home when you enter) for $50 US.

And yes, Frak of COURSE 50k plat sounds fine to you... :roll:

10gp? ROFL. One of the ways to see how long someone has been playing the game... how much money they consider pocket change, reasonable (for Frak, 50k plats), and how much is really expensive (for noobs, anywhere from 1-50k)

Player houses will have a storage. There will also probably be different size houses, and if I annoy Ent enough, maybe something along the lines of a store/house combo (living quarters are upstaris, you have a little shop downstairs). Also, there will probably be guild halls. All this and more, in p2p.  :D

Hubba hubba cannot wait for p2p :lol: Is there any other way already to donate without using a credit card already?

I believe that GDC has purchased a guild house (just says that it's their home when you enter) ...

So it was you that left the place in a mess.

Please change the sheets next time you use the bed.

Thank you.

the GDC house is that in name alone... nothing is keeping anyone else from it and it has no practical use. If you hadnt notice, hempknight has his own house, and moonshadow has his own tavern. its what you get for playing a part in mapmaking.

As for 50mil for a house... no worries mate. ill have 5 :D

Seeing as the new stats are so expensive id say at least that much for a house if it has its own storage and more

HempKnight has a house? Where?

And I think that maybe later on the GDC guild house might be moved to a cave, and have more actual benefits...

What about sending money to get stuff. I know Kayliana sent some cash to Ent and we got the official GDC HQ setup as a map and soon the GDC members are going to be paying to get extra features and stuff.

Just in reponse to Keknehv, hemps house in in south kilarin - one of the maps he made. Its remarkably similar to his own house too... :wink:

And i dislike the idea of paying ent money for benefits. seems kinda corrupt or something. if people have to buy the game and give money for stuff, i for one would be unimpressed.

But yeah, i laughed my arse off when i entered the dragons lair for the first time to find a crappy little room

umm i wonder how many of these topics are about ideas from UO? i like houses and i like shops and i even like UO for the most part but has ne here played it? u will notice almost immediately that evry space that is at least 4x4 has a house on it and thats wat u get when u make houses available to ne1 with money... it needs to be based on power + money then u wont have overcrowding

@harrybacklarry: in each MMORGP that exists out there ppl will ALWAYS ask for houses, this happens everywhere if players see that it could be done. The demand will always be there. UO is a bad example here, or rather an example of a bad implementation, houses were just placed everywhere into the woods, combine that with lagg (especially with 10+ vendors in each house) and you'll end up with huge laggy areas. That was quite annoying in UO, but it's not an option here anyway. Those ppl who will get houses here will use those houses that already exist on maps and I doubt they will ever be able to just put them wherever they want on a map.

I know Kayliana sent some cash to Ent and we got the official GDC HQ setup as a map

Actually it was kyrant who paid it.