Eternal Lands Official Forums
mayan_el

Problem with Something Please read.

Hello, My ingame name is SabraeL and I went into the PkG map just to check some of the things i have heard. I went into it and i instantly got the warning from quim saying if i didnt leave in 15 seconds id be attked, But right after the message i appeared in the underworld. Maybe bots count really fast or PkG is lieing again? idk but beware please=).

~SabraeL

According to this thread the bots give proper warning when they give warning. Could be that it just took you too long to load the map, because you are visible and officially present in a map as soon as you click to enter it, afaik. Also, if you heard things about that bucket, surely getting killed by guard bot must have been part of it :confused:

Yes, but some bots attack immediately( like Iron guild guard bot did), dunno if its a bug or PKG tests again how much game rules can they brake without being punished.

eMPi

If your PC lags then you will die, once you have clicked enter the map, it starts counting to 5 if it takes 3 seconds to load, then 2 to get out, you will be dead.

Quim gives his warning then walks to you, waits then attacks. What is it with you guys and trying to make us look bad, if you dont want to fucking die, dont go to the fucking map, its not rocket science is it?

#Edit - The warning says "This map is for PkG and there alliances only".

Edited by Chosen

Reading your posts, Chosen, gives me as much pleasure as smelling fresh, spring fields in the country. Just after they got fertilized with ecologic stuff. What 'bout you start using English that does not contain word 'fu..' every second line? Don't think it's too difficult, even for you.

I would suggest you reading bot rules. There is the certain amount of time that the bot HAS to wait before attacking. If it doesn't it means it's illegal. SabraeL asked politely you've answered as always. It's just sad.

Chosen, your post makes it look like you got 5 seconds to get out. I never read the bot rules but I believe that IRON had to make Perun wait 15 seconds because of the bot rules.

And I agree with Anshar, using the word 'fu..' really doesn't make you look any more mature. :D

-Blee

And I agree with Anshar, using the word 'fu..' really doesn't make you look any more mature. :D

And I said it did? :D

Tested it, and it was 10 seconds from clicking to enter. (including map loading time) :D

Something about guild maps and PK bots in general:

Guild maps are private places and the bots are there to protect the privacy.

If youre not invited, stay out there.

Compare it with real life: You break into a house and the owner of the house attacks you with a sharp stick. Will you sue the owner?

Piper

Compare it with real life: You break into a house and the owner of the house attacks you with a sharp stick. Will you sue the owner?

Piper

In regards to that question: depends where you are, in the U.S. of A. I guess I would :D

In regards to privacy:

1. The guild maps were never intended to be only for the benefit of the guild. I would never implement that, because:

a. Maps take space in the client download, which makes the client bigger.

b. Maps take considerable resources on the server.

Piper

Actually, a few years ago, a farmer was jailed in the UK for shooting two robbers that broke into his house! :D One of them died...

bot quote:

"if you take one step or do not leave within 15 secs, you will be pked"

self explanatory

15 sec grace is for first time offenders only in case they stumble in by accident, if you chose to come back later, you wont get 15 secs. youll only get the normal 5

For once, is the 5 seconds ok with the rules?

For second, the info given by a bot is not accurate and, imo, should be changed so the 5 second is clear. If not, I would say your bot is breaking rules.

For second, the info given by a bot is not accurate and, imo, should be changed so the 5 second is clear. If not, I would say your bot is breaking rules.

If you have received warning once that day, the bot doesn't have to give you the full warning or time the second time.

If you have received warning once that day, the bot doesn't have to give you the full warning or time the second time.

I still think it should be said clearly that there will be NO warning next time. Not important whether it is this or that combat bot.

i think you should just stay out and you wont have to worry about it. or if your interested in being whitelisted i can set stat up for you . for a fee of course