Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Raven

The truth behind EL

Lol, geez. That was kinda err.. Dunno what it was really. :P Sorta funny but all in a negative way.

Saw it as rather rude and disturbing after the first 3 quotes on top tho. Who made that thing?

-Blee

rofl ;D

edit

funniest quotes

The easiest way to level-up in this game is donating.
The game is supposed to stay Beta forever, in order to be original among tons of released games.
and kept there till the next storage wipe (the process when all the items are deleted, in order to reduce their count and make a more challenging game to increase fun).
The gameplay was significantly spoiled by such an overwhelming amount of players, so Entropy decided to start banning them. He was extremely successful in this,
Edited by Atlantis

Did that say Wikki or Dikki?

Reminds me waaaay so much of the National Lampoon of the 1970's (yeah, yeah, shutup) where to be spoofed was a high honor! Here's another UnNews article that tickled me! UnNews:James Brown's body mistakenly switched for Gerald Ford's at Apollo Viewing

Dayum, Mister Tea! Diddit agin!!

Edited by Mugwump

LOOOOOOOOL that is really funny :D

scarr paint is pr0 lol :D

wehehehe its fuuny, yeah...

roflol

i cant wait new skill, archery in da game :)

:P i wanna be archer yeah [but this is completely off topic here]

i dont know wut is going on with me :)

cya

boca :)

With the risc of being stucked by the wrath of the moderators, I actually found this sarcasm/cynism hell funny.

Lol I love uncyclopedia, I always go on it and edit random stuff and such on different pages once a week just for fun. Love searching throughout the rediculous pages, (I like giving it to my friends as serious sources even better)

A really good one is the counter-strike page, if ur a css player u will find some humor in this.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Counter-strike

-Sudgestions: Forums Section where people rant and cuss at a yankeefan10 who posts utterally rediculosu ideas involving the need to be able to have massive food fights with fruits and raw meat.

I wonder who Yankeefan10 is suppose to be :icon13:

-Guilds and Clans: Section where random beanie baby fans go on and form fan clubs called guilds. Once they have their guild they spam over and over again how they can't find any freakin' mustard to dip their extremly valuable vegietables in.

Oh my god, this makes so much sense! :o

-Sudgestions: Forums Section where people rant and cuss at a yankeefan10 who posts utterally rediculosu ideas involving the need to be able to have massive food fights with fruits and raw meat.

I wonder who Yankeefan10 is suppose to be :icon13:

-Guilds and Clans: Section where random beanie baby fans go on and form fan clubs called guilds. Once they have their guild they spam over and over again how they can't find any freakin' mustard to dip their extremly valuable vegietables in.

Oh my god, this makes so much sense! :o

Lol w00t im mentioned in it :o

edit it so it makes sence, or I'll edit it, wat should I put???

The forum stuff has potential to be funny, but it needs to be rewritten. I hope I am not offending the person who wrote this, but there are plenty of other things to write about than the male anatomy.

Edited by LevinMage