Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Ohayocon

Well i guess you would call them a neek.

I love working with computers, building them, installing operating systems and so on. I do not read compic books nore do i like anime, so i am a geek, i think the line between them is pretty damn big. :)

Just because YOU personally like one but not the other doesn't mean that it's not a fine line. A lot of people aren't in both ends of the spectrum but they have a similar approach to society. You'll find a huge computer geek hanging out with a huge anime nerd. I think it's because of how society looks at them, and they can relate to things. Both usually use proper English and try to have an extended vocabulary. Geeks I envision as thick rimmed glasses with tape around the nose-piece area with suspenders and a tucked in collared shirt with a with a pocket and pocket protector seeking revenge. Then nerds, basically the same thing, usually with a larger horizon of what they like, but they're destined to rule the world.

I'm not getting mad, but people are trying to draw lines and people have their own different opinions of which one's which. Yeah, I guess we'll call me a neek and leave it at that.

Look we can post back and forth and it isnt going to change anything.

I can see your point of veiw, but i have never seen anyone with suspenderts and a poket protector.

And please explain what "looking for revenge" means. How do you figure?

Stereotype. Have you not heard of the movie "Revenge of the Geeks" Or is it nerds? Which brings us back to the point of which one's which?

Anyways, this is about anime, so back to anime.

Anime Central is coming up in May. www.acen.org

It's in Chicago.