Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scullsyk

elder scrolls

You should read whole thread before posting Zaf -.-'

if you would have you would know i play Oblivion via Xbox 360

Ok so mayb the video thing aint such a grand idea...

so recently i been trying to get my conjuration up, now i can summon golden saints w/o fail (might have somethin to do wit my mantle of woe :icon13:)

lol :icon13:

My player didnt had enough mana to summon the higher creatures ^^ even tho i was all leveled up.

I started new character but couldnt get myself to train it like i trained my main char.

Yeah my mana is pretty low to, im mostly a fighter, but trust me, find an item that multiplies ur mana by 5 and your set :icon13: (mantle of woe from a cave in solstiem will do just that and increases ur conjuration skill lv)

Or just enchant one urself.

I've played this yesterday at a friend's house on his 360 and bloody hell, it's frickin' good. I made a Redguard Crusader class with Warrior sign ;) Talk about pw00naging pesky goblinzes :)

Anyone know where I can find a demo for this, if it exists? On the PC, this time :D

trust me, I have played both oblivion and Morrowind.

If you are looking for a more in depth extereme hardcore adventureing freelance rpg with tons and tons of sectrets and oldschool play, then get morrowind game of the year edition now!!!!

If you are looking for a classy up-to-date fun/flashy extremly good looking rpg with all kinds of fun things to do... Then Oblivion is for you, Oblivion is more an updated version of Morrowind but its not so much an RPG but more of an adventure game.

Personally I prefer Morrowind as it IS rated the #1 RPG of all time. I have spent hundreds of thusands of hours on it and am still finding stuff to do.

And don't look for a demo, just buy one or the other now, you will thank yourself for that.

I've been playing RPGs for over 5 years, I've had Morrowind GotY edition. Yes, it's good, but I just love Oblivion.

Mind you, I'm not really supposed to be into RPGs but Morrowind got me hooked. Before then it was all D2:LOD :lipssealed:

hmm.. time to use the staff of worms on the this thread and resurect it. anyway ive recently beat all the guild and main quests, so im just going around and doin stuff.. 140 security, and im just workin on Alchemy...

whoa 140 security, how did u manage that? ive gotten long blade to almost 200 but with a glitch that i found with a few spells and an npc.

Recently ive been just summoning golden saints and then letting them hit me while i wear full glass so i can max out my light armor skill, after that ima start with orchis armor to get my med armor maxed, heavy already maxed from her hands armor.

Maximos: Yeah your lucky if you have the computor version of morrowind, you get the developer console and you can download all kinds of crazy mods, have fun ;D

get it to 100 plus Skeleton Key, sneak is 100 without any fortification thingies. so i am like undetectable :D

Dang nice, any tips on good places to train my my security lv? would be nice if there was a vault somewhere wit a ton of locked chests, or better yet, wheres the master trainer for that skill?

anyway, nice, being undetectable is fun aint it? I enchanted my clothes to have chameleon 100% constant for torso and forlegs 100% invisibility constant effect :cry:

There is a training chest in Dunbarrow cave/Thieves den. every time you unlock it, it automaticly locks back. you can get it on Live or if u have an OXM subscription, one of the issues had that on it.

i also have 100 chameleon :cry: its fun to play around with.

There is a training chest in Dunbarrow cave/Thieves den. every time you unlock it, it automaticly locks back. you can get it on Live or if u have an OXM subscription, one of the issues had that on it.

i also have 100 chameleon :o its fun to play around with.

Aw, so its a mod?? i have the xbox version and i dont have live, and im not even in the thieves guild! im the guild master of the fighters and mages guilds though, as well as house telvani and redoran, (dont ask me how i did that)

i think you both mess up Oblivion and Morrowind atm oO

Red.. you play Morrowind atm if im correct?

rasere.. you oblivion no?

i just think you both dont talk of the same game atm ^^

Finally decided between an X360 and a PS3 and got the 360 yesterday and started playing elder scrolls and WOW hooked already ( havent read the entire topic dont want to know any spoilers)

:o

I really DO worship TES... My (new)char in Oblivion: Lvl3 Dwemer(custom race) blaster. Main skills are:Destruction, heavy armor, blunt(axeman), block, athletics, illusion, blade(incase my blade brokes or i need to draw out my mehrunes razor). KOTN is complete for me, as all the subquests that came with it (razor, deepscorn, frostcragg). I'm starting main quest now.

they are downloadable on xbox Live (both silver and gold), there is a small fee of like $20

or you could wait for the real expansion "The Shivering Isles"