Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scullsyk

elder scrolls

i prefer my cosy Villa in Skingrad ^^ with the beautiful women cooking for me.

@ red: Duh.. i explored the map more than once.. after i didnt found anymore caves i got myself maps

to look if there are no other Caves anymore.

And yes.. Dragon armor looks cool but isnt as strong as Daedric :D

btw.. im an Ebul High Elf :omg: cuz i am teh Destruction Magician ;)

scullsyk raised his enchanted sword, and struck down with the might of 1 thousand dwarves i know im the best. lol, i love goin through dungeons, and im finally the top of the theives guild! next up is moving up to the fighters guild.

Anybody here think they could kill my char in morrowind? All my armor has an armor rating of 333 and its all enchanted to raise my str, agility, speed, and wat-not, then i use the sword truflame or hopefire which r the best swords in the game, plus i have all my major/minor skills maxed with all my attributes maxed cept for luck which is in the 80's, add the fact that ima redguard with tons of pots and amulets/rings, think u could kill me? :devlish:

Maybe a massive force of summons? :D

I just got the game for Christmas (with the new Xbox). My favourite mission is Sanguines, you need to get into a boring countess's dinner party. Then you cast a spell called "Stark Reality" on the countess XD, she, you and everyone else there turns naked! Mass crazyness and the guards try to kill you. So far he is my favourite Daedra :devlish: .

~Nord

Btw, in Oblivion you can only have one summon at a time.

Edited by sparhawk

Lol a mass force of summons, ima gona buy like 1000 golden saint scrolls and summon em all at once at red mountain... lol pr0 :devlish:

really... i got all my major/minor skills maxed, but im a redguard so its mostly stuff like longblade, shortblade, axe, heavy armor, light armor, med armor, athletics, acrobatics, ect...

I was actually playing today since el aint working for me, my comp is having some kind o error, anyway i found some daedric longbow so ima gona start getting my marksman to 100, its only in the 70's right now.

(BTW: who needs to have security maxed when u can enchant ur own amulet with 100 unlocking on touch :P )

Edited by redsoxlovr10

oooo ooooooooooo

I can kill your char!

As long as you don't heal that is lol...

i'll just slip into god mode and all is well..for me :P

oooo ooooooooooo

I can kill your char!

As long as you don't heal that is lol...

i'll just slip into god mode and all is well..for me :devlish:

lol, yeah i have the game for the xbox so unfortunatly i cant use any of those pc cheats to get watever item i want :blink:

But hey im more pr0 cause of it :P

O yeah, heres a pr0 help website i found listing the whereabouts of a bunch of hard to find items, to bad it only lists a handful of them.

http://www.buttersky.com/morrowind/#dragonbone

(Edit: Just to proove how strong i am, i saved, then broke into vivecs palace and killed vivec with an iron dagger and some healing pots while wearing only netch armor, and as far as i know, lord vivec is the strongest char in the game, i havnt fought dagoth ur yet tho... i kinda droped kagrenacs tools somewhere in the ocean and havnt been able to find them so i cant finish game now.)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

morrowind isn't working on my pc anymore :blink:

i'm gonna get to the mall one of these days and get a none ripped version of it...i think it like pooped ;p

once i do, i'll definitly use those areas for the items.

I usually find all the crappy items :devlish:

Yeh.. he is standing in my Manor.. always telling me the same sentence when i walk past him -.-'

he is annoying

Setting out on an epic quest to discover the legendy magical fork hidden in some shack... wish me luck :D

Before i bought my PC i played morrowind on xbox. Still, coulndt find that legendary Deadric Crescent Blade ;*(

Any1 found it maybe? Does it realy exist in the game?( i saw olny its description in a book about special weapons)

<edit> thx 4 the link, when i played morrowind i didnt had pc or acces to internet so it wasnt easy 2 find some special weapons, anyways, that blade was bugging me, now i can finally have my peace lol :D

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter

Before i bought my PC i played morrowind on xbox. Still, coulndt find that legendary Deadric Crescent Blade ;*(

Any1 found it maybe? Does it realy exist in the game?( i saw olny its description in a book about special weapons)

<edit> thx 4 the link, when i played morrowind i didnt had pc or acces to internet so it wasnt easy 2 find some special weapons, anyways, that blade was bugging me, now i can finally have my peace lol :P

eMPi

... does it exist, hellz yeah it exists! Ok this is my walkthrough to get it, (by memory so it might be a little sketchy)

First make sure u have a suffient security lv, go to Tel Fyr, go next to the guy wearing full daedric armor and look for a small decorative chest somewhere in the room, sneak, open it, take out the magic item, use it, u get teleported to a daedric temple thing, kill the guy there, u get transported back and teh cresent is in ur inv, (btw the swords looks pr0 and has a nice paralyzing effect, not as good as me truflame tho :D)

Or go here, its me favorite help website for almost all teh pr0 items in morrowind :icon13:

http://www.buttersky.com/morrowind/#dragonbone

where is mehrunes razor for oblivion? anyone know? oh, and i noticed the better house you buy the better clothes in it too :)

Well i know that mehrunes raizer for morrowind is in a cave held by some dead guy, in oblivion... well just do a google search typing in mehrunes rasor oblivion, and u will get tons of help sites. Im sure that u gotta talk to some god statue to start mehrunes quest like in morrowind tho.

A little heads up, if your treasure hunting in morrowind, do not try and find the robe of saint rothis, i found it, and it absolutly sucks, its only worth 453 gold and has a simple magic effect of restoring 10 hp and 10 mana.

Omg lol, this is so pathetic, today i went in and fist-fighted king helseth along with all his royal guards in mournhold and won, then used barizals mazed band to go to vivec, i killed everybody in the high fane, library, temple, hall of justice, and that moon thing in the sky, (forget name) after that i went and killed lord vivec... again, and i didnt even use a single potion on any of this.

O, btw... Theres a guy in throne room in mournhold that has this pr0 weapon called the gravedigger, its a daedric dai wakazi with a paralyzing effect and some other effect.

Edited by redsoxlovr10

lol, when you are in the assassins guild, and become listener, you can get a personal body guard, but they treat themselves like dirt around me. o and btw i got the vampires disease, waited three days, and slept. nothing happened. what should i do?

potion of cure common disease would work, or find a temple and get blessed/healed at an alter if ur talking bout morrowind.