Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scullsyk

elder scrolls

Hmmm, yep ur talking bout Solstiem alright, and lemme tell ya's, if ur lookin for books to read, there is a secret library somewhere near Azura's Statue that opens at dusk and it has every single book in the game in it. :)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Hmmm, yep ur talking bout Solstiem alright, and lemme tell ya's, if ur lookin for books to read, there is a secret library somewhere near Azura's Statue that opens at dusk and it has every single book in the game in it. ;)

Don't you mean Holamayan,the monastery?That's the place where you have to go for the main quest,it isn't on Solthseim it's on Vvardenfel,along the SE coast.

Hmmm, yep ur talking bout Solstiem alright, and lemme tell ya's, if ur lookin for books to read, there is a secret library somewhere near Azura's Statue that opens at dusk and it has every single book in the game in it. :icon13:

Don't you mean Holamayan,the monastery?That's the place where you have to go for the main quest,it isn't on Solthseim it's on Vvardenfel,along the SE coast.

Nope I know wat ur talking about, the sanctuary that u go to during the main quest after u rescue teh guy from that prison thing, and no thats not the one that I'm talking about, and I said it is near azuras statue, which of course is no where near solstiem. Hint, there is more than 1 location that only opens at dusk.

Well yes i know that one. but as said.. im a collector.. i collect things myself to keep me busy

ooo, ur a collector, well here is a grand list of things for u to collect. I highly sudgest colecting the fork of hipolution or w/e its called, its extremly satisfying slaying the almighty king of mourhold naked with a fork o.0

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Artifacts

and heres the official elders scrolls forums.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

in morrowind, do you have control of cpmbat system?

Not really, what exactly do u mean tho? Can you change the combat system in Oblivion? U might be able to in morrowind, dont know, never tried cause im fine with the way it is.

rofl thanks lol but i allready have all unique artifacts :) else i wouldnt start to collect Books tho :)

I seriously seriously doubt that u have all the unique artifacts...

Lets see, there are thousands of unique artifacts, um some havnt even been discovered yet, its impossible that you have them all.

But if u do have them all, start looking for more rare items that arnt unique, such as get full daedric, hint: Go to tel Fyr and use disingrate armor and heal target on touch enchantment on a daedric Dai_wakazi, then hit the guy in full daedric up there till all his daedric breaks, use calm humanoid spell and then pickpocket the armor from him. You cant just kill him for it cause then the main quest is ruined.

well i was going after a list to get em too so at least the one that i have discovered i have.

i have full daedric armor.. but im missing the secon helm. its sad i still didnt found it.

Nice, I have full daedric and all the daedric faces to, hint: There is an extra daedric left pauldron very well hidden in castle Karstag in solstiem in the upper tower, its a very small room but VERY WELL HIDEN.

ive recently started playing Oblivion, then after a week or so of playing, our xbox has died :) (the 3 red lights problem), but in a week or so itll be back and fixed, so ill continua playing it. great game :bow_arrow:

ive recently started playing Oblivion, then after a week or so of playing, our xbox has died :mean: (the 3 red lights problem), but in a week or so itll be back and fixed, so ill continua playing it. great game :wacko:

Wow that stinks, similar thing happened to me on my xbox. I was playing Burnout 3: takedown, when I was finally about to beat the boss and it crashed, and lets just say I got a little angry, slipped and my foot came down on the top of my xbox... :D

It started smoking after that and making loud noises that sounded like a hemi or something, so then we sent it in the be fixed, and instead they sent back a whole new one, hence I lost all of my saved data for every game I ever played, including morrowind.

Moral: Don't trip near Xbox's or other expensive or fragile stuff, such as scorpios :bow_arrow:

Hi my name is Redsoxlovr10, and I approve this message. :)

lol, i have started over and am an imperial acrobat... i hope there isnt the glitch. (the glitch is where when you go into the gate for kvatch, and grab the sigil stone, you reseve stone but the gate doesn't close... it is really annoying)

lol, i have started over and am an imperial acrobat... i hope there isnt the glitch. (the glitch is where when you go into the gate for kvatch, and grab the sigil stone, you reseve stone but the gate doesn't close... it is really annoying)

Um an imperial is a really bad race if u wana be an acrobatic, try choosing a kahjit or an argonian for something like that.

i haven't read the whole topic but; i have morrowind game of the year on xbox and oblivion on my computer

i love the Dark Brotherhood quests and their leather armor ^^

i haven't read the whole topic but; i have morrowind game of the year on xbox and oblivion on my computer

i love the Dark Brotherhood quests and their leather armor ^^

Cool, tell us a litttle about your char Maximos :P

I remember doing that quest a long time ago, lets see, you go to mournhold, talk to a bunch of people, find their layer, (in the sewers) and you gotta kill a ton of them and then their leader to get a message. Also, each one of the dark brotherhood members u kill carries either a daedric sword or an enchanted glass dagger i believe, and ur gona end up killing like 50 of them, so collect those then sell them at the smithy in the bazaar for like 150,000 gold or something like that. :P

Oblivion Dark Brotherhood is nicer because you can then actually Join them and work your way up. This one's storyline is better imo than the entire Oblivion gate storyline

anyway my char has everything maxed out because it's way too easy :-P

Blade / Light Armor / Conjuration / Sneak / Block / Athletics / Acrobatics

Hey, I'm thinking, maybe we could make our own elderscrolls videos and post em on youtube to compare our characters?

In the video, show your stats, your best items, then do something cool like kill Vivec naked or take some cool spells and potions and do some crazy stuff like takeing a giant leap all across the map.

I'm gona go to circuit city and find meself a good deal on a videocamera, anybody in? :P

Edited by redsoxlovr10