Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scullsyk

elder scrolls

Too weak computer. However I played Morrowind with extention packs and the game roxed. Maybe if I have stronger computer (will have to try laptop) I will get Oblivion.

Hey i play elderscrolls 3 morrowind for the xbox, now that game is sick, its so addicting, im a redguard with everything maxed at with an overall lv above 100, and all my minor/major skills maxed along with some others skills, and im rich, i filled up all of balmoras chests/boxes with treasure i plundered from caves and stuff, i wear lords mail, (armor rating 333), right/left fist of randulgulf, (again armor rating of 333 for both) her hands greaves/her hands boots, (armor rating 300) elidarns ward, (armor rating 333) and for a weapon i have alot but i usually choose to use trueflame or hopesfire which both r worth over 200,000 gold, and r best swords in game, and all of my stuff is enchanted, along wit my prized "golden lockpick which i enchanted myself, it has an auto unlocking of 100 for anything within 50 ft of my char, yeah that thing caust me over 2 million gold to make ^_^

(O woops, i forgot to mention my "robe of the lich which i had to pwn some ridiculously high lv creature to get)

I HAVE NO LIFE!

Edited by redsoxlovr10

hi

I have my own Oblivion, It rocks :> but i must comment that the video requirements are tremendously high. I'm playing it with radeon 9550 512mb, 512mb RAM, and Sempron 3000xp+ (which is about 1,8G Hz) and sometimes i need to abandon playing it cauze it stops a bit. Nevertheless it's fantastic! Better than Morrowind I guess (it's more like in the Medieval Ages than this totaly new world). What I like about the game is the mirror image of our reality, but I don't like the way they made the look of the equipment

All in all, Oblivion is great :) if you can, try it :)

Jio

I played both, Morrowind was amazing. Oblivion however bored me pretty fast ... and I would not recomend that game :)

I owned Oblivion for the Xbox 360 and it pwns. Even tho there were alot of bugs

with the English-German Translation i had alot of fun playing through it.

(And even tho i must say the end was way too easy)

Well, elderscrolls games aren't ment for you to play it to "beat" the game, your supposed to explore an extrmly huge world and do whatever you want to do, and yeah theres tons of bugs in morrowind to.

Hellz Yeh!

I'm like obessed with that game!

I'm listener of thieves guild, head of fighters and mages guild. champion of cyrodil and champion of the arena. :)

i beat like every quest thrown at me, so, i like miss the game already :P

i don't want to start over, i just want more stuff to happen, and become old and still known as hero, evil doer, arch mage etc etc.

yeh, erm..i do have a life it just doesn't seem like it atm ;p

Wow kat i didnt know u played morrowind, its an amazing game, im head of fighters guild to, beat almost everyquest but im wicked rich from plundering caves and capturing golden saints, i got 2 full sets of full daedric, and literally, i have over 20 sets of full glass and u got no idea how many weapon =)

If your looking for more quests and stuff, trust me, get the game of the year edition, so much more to do, along with more pr0 items and places to go :)

the morrowind edition i have is ripped off of a friend of mine, so i have no idea what version it is.

as for oblivion, it's just the regular edition that i have.

and, i too am freakin' rich. I have like 4 sets of elven armor and all their weapons, set of dwarven armor, crap load of glass weapons, as for armor, i think i have the torso, but that's it, and a few sets of the orcish wear.

plundering towns and caves, and old daedric ruins is where i found most of the stuff. Elder scrolls rocks my socks! I can't wait for them to come out with another one :P

in oblivion on computer you can get all this armor and weapons and genrally everything in the game if you type coc testinghall its where mods go to test things out there is a creature grove, and it has all the creatures of oblivion in it fighting its cool. without cheating i beat the game at level for...but what bugged me the most is knowing that my moms laptop was more powerful than my handmade computer lol. i still have to do the theives guild quests...i can't wait to get the gray cowl of nocturnal. i can't wait for my imperial dragon armor too!

Edited by Scullsyk

This is a great game, unfortunately it has still some of the old bugs like all of its predecessors. The worst bug is the memory leak or whatever it is, that causes the game to slow down after some time of playing. That on a computer which is close to minimum spec in every way except the 2 gigs of memory. I call it memory leak though because that is what happens when I program something and has the same effect :)

I need to save and exit, then restart again every so often as a result.

Has anyone found a cure to this problem already?

If your looking for more quests and stuff, trust me, get the game of the year edition, so much more to do, along with more pr0 items and places to go :)

Is that version any different from the normal one in terms of stability/bugfixes?

Edited by sithicus

Kat, for morrowind you must have the regualr edition unless you can go to places such as Mournhold and Solstiem. And yeah, i have literally like 20 sets of full glass armor, best part is capturing golden saints and making all kinds of crazy enchanted amulets/rings of them if u got millions of gold like i do =)

Game is pretty easy to master tho, once u get high merchantile skill, i can buy lets say, a silver longsword for under 100 gold, and resell for like 500 gold over and over and over again...

Or you just rob people when you have sneak enabled, and sell their stuff to the trader next door. (Btw: the mudcrab and creeper traders are the best, they buy all items for their regualar price and they got like 10,000 gold each)

just wondering. how many ppl prefer having the elder scrolls game on pc or system?

i already have morrowind for pc and was thinking of getting it for xbox just to see if it was any better. but if it's worse, then i won't bother wasting the money :P

Kat, it really is basically the same exact game, but plz if u gona get it for xbox, make sure that u get the Game of the year edition, it comes with a bunch of bonus stuff that u will enjoy, solsteim is one of them, and my favorite is mournhold, but i sudgest u have at least str at 70-80 before u go to those places cause they can be pretty tuft, at mournhold, the final quest there is killing a god... (hint: when u go to kill the god, bring a grandsoulgem) ^_^ no secrets on the god cause there are some twists in the plot.

I have Morrowind on Xbox, never got past this one city in the beginning. I never really got into it, long load times, hard combat, steep learning curve...and when I finally got the hang of it, my character somehow got transported to Mournhold (I think that was it) and I restarted. ;/

I have Morrowind on Xbox, never got past this one city in the beginning. I never really got into it, long load times, hard combat, steep learning curve...and when I finally got the hang of it, my character somehow got transported to Mournhold (I think that was it) and I restarted. ;/

Answers to all of your questions/problems foehammer...

1.) The city that you are talking about is probably ebonheart, it is where you get transported to mournhold from, there is another teleporter there inside the palace in one of the buildings around the courtyard.

2.) the load times r only like 5-10 sec on my x-box, i hardly consider that long, the only bad load time is when u 1st get into the game from the start screen which is bout 1-2 min. After that u can go from map to map with bout 1 sec load times, and 5-10 sec for buildings.

3.) For combat, you start off killing lowly monsters such as fish, rats, scribs, and those worm things, (i forget name, i honestly havnt played morrowind in like a month) and the learning curve is sorta steep, but you lv ur char fairly easily, and within about 2-4 weeks u will be strong enough to kill even the strongest of monster, mostly cause the strongest foes u will face r actually humans and other people.

Problem: I die when I fight rats. :P

If you die when fighting rats, i truly feel bad for u...... maybe try geting some better armor/weapon, heres a hint if u dont mind.

Spoiler/hint, dont read if u wana get lvs/money on ur own.

Restart you char foehammer cause if u cant kill rats, u have goten nowhere anyway, go back, create a race and CHOOSE CAREFULLY DEPENDS ON WAT U WANA DO THIS TIME! so if u wana fight be a redgaurd and choose longblade skills and stuff of that nature. Then once ur done talking with the guy deciding ur skills and all that junk, look on the wall to ur right, there is a limeware platter worth 650 gold, pick it up, and imediatly drop it, let the gaurd talk to u, and re-take it, finish geting out of the building, take the healing ring on ur way out inside the barrel, and then go to the trade-house in seynda neen, (town u r in) and sell the limeware platter there getting enough gold for probably full iron armor and possibly a silver or steel longsword.

Hope this helps, it got my character going when i first started to.

when you beat the main quest for oblivion, the high chansellor tells you that imperial dragon armor is being made for you. but of course, it takes two weeks. i waited and waited and waited some more, and finally it arrived! its so cool looking. :(

my character is a female nord.

so, it just makes me look very fat and beefeh like a man ;p

so, i'm not that crazy about it.

I usually just wear my thieves guild armor with the hood of the listener.

Yeah im planning on getting an xbox 360 soon so i can play oblivion to, cause im not allowed to download games onto my computor, (EL is the only exception, i play css and my other games on my dads computor, but i aint allowed to put any more games on that one either.)

remeber, when your buying a house by benirus manor in anvil, because its cheap, and provides a fun quest! plus its fully furnished

lol, does anyone know where i can find a map where all the deadric ruins and abandon forts are? since i beat the game ive gone crazy in those things.

I love that manor.

At first when i killed all the ghosts, i was upset thinking how the heck am going to get rid of the ghost dust or ectoplasm crap. Then i completed the quest and was happy :omg:

yeh, what a story, i know ;p

:omg: i dont mind hearing stories like this, i wana hear as much bout oblivion as possible, its sounds so amazing...(O boi tell me another story ;D)