Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dark x

hard to play n' bully by other.............................

Guest dark x

:twisted: i felt very hard to play because once i gain money something happen bad to me like been kill by a goblin and items been took by other ..... i feel very depress about this..........and i'm a newbie.

:twisted: i felt very hard to play because once i gain money something happen bad to me like been kill by a goblin and items been took by other ..... i feel very depress about this..........and i'm a newbie.

Others can't just "take" your items, also maybe next time you can put your items in storage before you go exploring.

yes they can just take your items....or the bag with your items might dissapear if left there too long(i think you have 5mins to get it back). Just be careful what map you're goign into(ask on the channels if you're not sure what's there), and put your items into a storage.

yes they can just take your items....or the bag with your items might dissapear if left there too long

But this isn't TAKING them. It's he put them in a bag which means if he walks off the news are of course going to jump for it, however give me the names of the people who stole from you and I will put it on my guilds enemy list.

How will you know who took it, if you end up dead? You wont be there to see... And if you pm people around the spot where you died, they will most assuredly all deny taking it.