Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragburn

I DEVIDED BY ZERO!

:doze: OH SHI-

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways the real reason for this thread....might be that.......I..........have returned...........to the........forum to s......a..........y..........hi.......to........any......one...........who might re......m....ember.......me.

And I said "let there be dragburn" and poof I was there in all of my glory and all of a sudden I was gone again.

You should post in the greetings sub forum of Gen. CHat.

this works too since most people who would know me used to browse the offtopic area pretty heavily.

im also surprised that noone has corrected my obvious spelling fault....yet.

Thanks jjk! are there any other oldbies who hang around the forums or are active players? I think I saw a thread started by aero when i created this... has moonshadow came back yet?

EDIT: Nevermind.... Forget I posted here...

~jh~

lol

<hint> PIME TARADOX! </hint>

Heya Dragburn :)

Nice to hear from ya!

Happy New Years!

Hey kat! great to hear from you too!

more or less thought i havent been here in about 4 months or less or maybe even more and decided that it was time to let all of my friends on here know that i am still alive. the hit men failed miserably and although the year had its own ups and downs for me i havent yet loaded that gun...

Keep that crap off my /b/... err... Eternal Lands forums!

Wasup?

Keep that crap off my /b/... err... Eternal Lands forums!

Wasup?

underage b& :P j/k

Yo aero! make any new guilds while i've been gone?

---------------------------------------

Whats up stage? *looks around. You're a mod now?!

---------------------------------------

hey matrixx! havent seen you in like 2 years and that was jus on the forums if memory serves me right....then again you hung out in the bugs and testing forum alot... anyways please tell moonie i said "el pollo loco es en mis pantelones!" or a plain old "Hi" will do as well. how have you been doing as well?

Happy new year and welcome back with your thread killing power. :P *looks at siggy*

I know you're probably some oldbie from even before when I started playing, so just a Hi.

Oh and umm, can you say hi to moonie from me too? Tell him hi from ssjGohan. ;p

-Blee

Happy new year and welcome back with your thread killing power. :confused: *looks at siggy*

I know you're probably some oldbie from even before when I started playing, so just a Hi.

Oh and umm, can you say hi to moonie from me too? Tell him hi from ssjGohan. ;p

-Blee

the ssjgohan? i remember someone who used that as his ingame name while i was playing...as well as his forum name. you sure that you dont know me? oh yeah the thread killing power is in referance to how many threads deid after i had posted in them. some random threads and others political which turned into flamefests. i even remember when i more or less owned cicero.... i wonder if i can find that thread since flames got deleted?

i have been somewhere....undergoing secret military training to become a cia spy. i can tell you this because i know that even though i am stating a reason for you to believe me deep down you will never believe its not butter. :D

i have been somewhere....undergoing secret military training to become a cia spy. i can tell you this because i know that even though i am stating a reason for you to believe me deep down you will never believe its not butter. :cry:

Now, That is MY kind of Logic there Draggy :(

Edited by Matrixx_sh

Divided* :P

Divided* :D

W00T! we have a winrar! Good job Atlantis!

Nop, haven't made any new guilds. Well I did have Hell's Minions but that was like 6 months ago. Came back, deleted it, then did a bit of guild hopping then joined (TC).